- Text Size +
journal,

I told Julie today. She seems nice and stuff. She’s a really good cook. I think that had to be the best fried chicken I have ever had. Chandler be jealous. I think Chandler fucked. I don’t think I can call her anymore. Our plans are ruined. I think I’m gonna call Jerod. I bet the FBI is on me. That be cool but at the same time, they’re the FBI. I’d be lucky to sleep through the night. Jerod is my friend but we were never close so they might not tap him. I’m gonna call him tomorrow. Julie just moved here. I forgot what she works as. I think she’s a teacher. I’ll ask her tomorrow.

Julie switched phones today though. She switched to Sprint. She said she wanted the phone all her friends had Sprint so she switched. She really switched because they could possibly get the bus records if they figured out my alias was Jason and just link them to her being on the same bus as me, meeting me then wanting to help me out. I don’t know how I’m going to do this but I have to find out if Chandler told my name. Hopefully they didn’t find that she made the id.

Krissy and Julie’s daughter Magnolia are asleep and Julie and I agreed to formulate a plan on how we’d enroll Krissy into school in the fall. Well, I dyed my hair jet black. Krissy dyed her hair red. She looks really cute. It’s almost like the rag head doll color red. Made me laugh cause she wanted Julie to dye her hair too.

Krissy asked why we left home. I took Julie’s advice and said we left because of Bryan. She cried for like five minutes and then she went to play with Magnolia after I tickled her. Well, I’m going to sleep.