- Text Size +
The cab stopped and we stepped out in front of Stockholm's hottest club "Spy Bar". I paid the cab driver and then Anna talked to the bouncers. Apparently she knew them since we were instantly let in. Might also have something to do with I am a Backstreet Boy, since we were treated as royalty. As we stepped inside I was met with lots of people and it was loud and smoky inside. I took off my jacket and hand in hand we went to the dance floor. This was not a party and when I mentioned this to her she just laughed.


" Nope, and my father would kill me if he knew where I was." She was a rebel at heart. Hearing this made me start to wonder if this was very wise. Although I knew deep in my heart that I was out on thin ice, I couldn't do anything else, but go with the flow. There was no use in whimping out now.


Kevin and the rest of the guys, not to mention Johnny would be so pissed at me. I might as well enjoy the situation that I had got myself in to.


"Come on, letīs dance," she whispered in my ear and all of my body parts were pounding in agreement. It was a slow song and we danced so close to each other. I stuck my nose into her hair and enjoyed the smell of freshness. This was awesome.


Nick Carter was in love!


After we had danced a couple of slow songs Anna wanted us to get something to drink. I wasn't slow on that one. She ordered a couple of drinks and even tough I knew that these ones were spiked, I drank them greedily. The taste was strong and I coughed heavily.


" You're not use to this either?" she laughed as she sipped on her drink.


I shook my head. " Nope, you?"


"No"


There was something strangely dangerous about being here and it tickled my senses. Touring can be so exhausting and this was what I needed to refuel. At least this what I THOUGHT that I needed. Besides both Kevin and Johnny had been acting like a couple of asses during today's rehearsal and it served them right to be a bit worried over me. That is if they had discovered that I was gone yet. What had me really concerned, was that Brian would be so worried, and since he was not in the best of health, he would be as worried as a mother to a newborn baby. Maybe I should give him a call!


My thoughts were interrupted when some friends came to Anna and started to chat with us. " Arenīt you that guy in the Backstreet Boys?" One of the guys asked and I said yes and then we started to talk. It was so great to talk with someone that wasnīt in the business Just ordinary people. Anna seemed a bit young to be in this place, but I figured that since her father was in the record business she had her contacts.


" Do you want something to drink?" another guy asked and I nodded. My drink was already gone and since I got the taste for it, I could well take another one. The damage was already done, so to speak. Soon I was holding a drink in my hand, and I tell you there was not much coke in this one.


We danced, chatted, drank, and Kissed.


I was in heaven! And time flew past. Soon I started to feel pretty dizzy from all the drinks and as I looked at my watch I got the shock of a lifetime. It was three AM and here I did not know where I was, drunk as a skunk, making out with some seventeen old girl that I had just met.


This was NOT me. AJ maybe, but not me Nick Carter.


"A..Anna, I have to gooo" I slurred, but she paid no attention to my desperate needs. The needs were so desperate it might be another answer, to get out of the situation.


" You donīt have to leave yet." she said and kissed me all over my neck. My dick went even hornier and I felt a lust to rip off her clothes. Still not me. Shaking off that feeling I started to say that I had to go back to the hotel.


This was the strangest and weirdest situations I had ever been in and I felt all, high. Everything was very surreal and I didnīt know if it was my own thoughts. This was very far from both Nick the Backstreet Boy and Nick, just me. I didnīt like it, not one bit.


This time I decided that I had to leave and took her hands off me. " Anna, we have to go, Kev and Frick will be worried." It was hard to say the words out loud since the room started to spin out of control. I felt nauseous and thought that I was going to throw up. Anna most have sensed something or my face went all green since she said "Shit" and then dragged me along towards the Men's room. She opened the door and helped me into a stall where I started puking my guts out.


That was the last thing I remembered before I passed out.



********


"Nick, Nicky can you hear me?" someone was calling my name, shaking my shoulder in the process.


"Go," I mumbled trying to fend off whoever was grabbing at me. Then it dawned on me that it might be Brian that was trying to get my attention and I started to waver with my hands. I could hear voices in the distance and the word doctor was being mentioned.


No. It is NOT me that it is sick. It is Brian.


I felt a slap on my face and got pissed that someone was actually hitting me in my sleep. "What the.." I started when the person who's voice was calling me came into focus. Kevin.


Oh no, not good. What had I done this time?


"Nick, wake up." He was shaking me again as my eyes felt like lead and I started to drift on again.


This time I really tried to focus on my surroundings and I willed myself to wake up. Then, I saw where I was, in some unknown bathroom. All kinds of strange thoughts crossed my mind. What was I doing here? Was I nude`? I had a vague memory of some girl that was with me, but everything was so blurry and I felt like shit. My head ached and I felt so nauseated that I just wanted to vomit. I gagged and felt my head being turned on the side. Yet there were nothing left in my stomach, which the person next to me could be grateful for.


" Take it easy." Another voice. Looking up I saw that it belonged to AJ. Great all the guys were here. Where was Howie then? As I was thinking his name, Howie slowly came into focus too.


" I think he is starting to come around. There is no need for any doctor." It was definitely Johnny's voice. No other person would deny me medical care. Putting my hands down I tried to sit. I felt some strong hands helping me and soon I could sit with a little help from Kevin. I felt so confused.


" What happened?" I asked, shaking my head. Trying to clear it.


" You were drunk out of your ass" AJ said loudly, as he sat down beside me. " Kaos, you're doing ok?"


I nodded, not trusting my voice. Instantly regretting my head moves. Drunk. Yeah that might explain the weird feeling. "Anna?" I whispered weakly.


"She has left" Kevin said shortly, not wanting to give out any more information. I, on the other hand wanted to know where she had gone. " Nick we will talk about it when you feel better, ok?" Kevin said as he helped me to sit up against the wall. There wasnīt any irritation in his voice, he just sounded really tired and I felt bad. If I wasn't mistaken his eyes were a bit glazed and either Kevin was drunk too or he had been crying. I doubted the latter.


Howie came in, " The taxi is here"


" Good, give me an hand with Nick" Kevin said to Johnny and together they helped me outside into the cool air.


AJ was carrying my jacket and I still felt all whoozy. As I came outside another wave of nausea hit me and I was doing my best not to puke.


" Donīt puke on the street" Johnny warned me and I could detect a bit of anger in his voice. As they hoisted me into the cab. I fell against Howie and soon I was sound asleep.


The next time I woke up, we were at the hotel and Kevin and Johnny were helping me to stand. I could hear that they were discussing something about me, but I felt too sick and tired to pay any attention to what they were saying.


It was hard to walk and I kind of dragged along when they helped me up to my room. Brian was fast asleep when his little Frack was entering the room. Drunk and stoned to his gills.


Imagine the joy that came out from this incident. Luckily they put me to bed instead of starting to chew me out. My last conscious thought before Mr Sandman decided to drop some sleep in my eyes was, Nick Carter, you really screwed up this time.