- Text Size +
I can't believe, I Chastity, am with AJ McLean from the Backstreet Boys! How can this be? I thought he didn't date fans? Maybe he really liked me. My head is just spinning, and spinning. I looked over my shoulder and I saw a photo of Josh and I together on the beach. It was out 2 year anniversary. I feel bad for leaving a man who's loved me for so long for a guy I just started to know. Maybe I should go back to Josh so I know I am sure he loves me. Or should I stay with AJ? I should give him a chance, what if he does me like he did Sarah Martin? Man that would so suck! He cheated on her! But he was probably high or drunk, that's why he was in re-hab. He seemed like a changed man, but I can never be really sure. I was always taught once a cheater always a cheater. And I don't know if I can take all those girls all over my man. Mabye Josh is my best choice. I just don't know, I can't break AJ's heart like that, I have to stay with him. But what if he breaks my heart? I guess with time comes the truth right? Here it goes, our first day as a couple...AJ and I.

"Hey AJ." He got out of his car and came to me. He looked really nice. Not in the same clothes as yesterday, which I'm not complaining about because he did look good.
"Hey hun." He gave me a kiss. Maybe he was trying to make this really work. But then again he did say that about Katie, Sarah, Amanda, and well...Marissa. Eww...Why would I think of her? Whatever...most important thing is he's mine now, and I'm not going to let it slip through my hands. I smiled at him. "Did you sleep well?"
"Yeah I did thanks hun. Did you? I heard you were up late last night."
"I had a lot on my mind." He opened my car door for me.
"Like?"
"I was thinking about us, and I was thinking about my career, this group is getting old."
"Hey don't say that AJ. You're only 28, and one thing I'm not letting you say is you're old." He smiled and I got in and he shut the door and got in on his side. He started.
"I'm not saying I want to leave the group, I'm saying the group has just really lost its appeal you know?"
"Ok, whatever you think. If I think you're damn sexy you are." He laughed and pulled out of my driveway. "I mean you are AJ. Look at you, do you still work out?"
"Hun I dance for a living, what else do I need to do?" He turned a corner and his phone rang. He answered it. He talked for a minute. Then he hung up. I was looking out the window and I just thought over what I was thinking about in my bathroom. He put his hand on my shoulder and squeezed it gently. I looked at him. He smiled and I smiled back, but I think I gave him a fake smile. I didn't know what to think about him.