- Text Size +
The tall dark haired man stood outside the fancu German resturant awaiting the love of his life Janet. They have been going together for quite sometime now – 3 years to be exact. He couldn’t imagine being with anyone else. She has stood by him through everything the death of his father, the death of his grandfather, and his house going up in flames and losing everything he had. He felt suisidal at one point but somehow she stopped him…it was all love.


He saw her car arrive and her come out of the car. She was tall and skinny her white soft skin was just radiant in the little black strapless dress. He long black hair was put up into a bun and curls coming down from the sides of her face.


“Hi honey” she softly said as she gave him a kiss.


“Hi…did you like your ride?” he asked. She nodded,” I glad…how about we get inside and get some food?” she nodded her head again and took his arm and they walked into the resturant.


The waiter sat them down in a corner across the way.


“I hope you lik German food.”


“One of my favorites actually. You should know that by now Kevin. Are you trying to play cute?” she smiled.


“Not really” he smirked. Thy both picked up their menus and started to look around.,” This chicken alfredo looks pretty good to me what about you?”


“You know honey that does sound really good. I think I’ll have that” Janet quickly decided.


“I think I will have that too.” He smiled as he saw the waiter come back around and ordered their food.


--------------------------------------


Dinner was now over and they started to walk the streets of Miami.


“I loved the dinner Kevin. You know I would have been fine with a couple of burgers at Buddy’s” she said.


“I know but I wanted to do something different for the both of us.” He smiled and gave her a kiss,” How about we go down to the beach?”


“My favorite place in the world yet once again. Are you trying to earn brownie points to get lucky tonight Mr. Richardson? Because you want to know what? Its working” she devilishlt smiled and took her hair out of the bun and let it fall down to the middle of her back. Janet soon tookk a hold of Kevin’s hand and they walked down to the beach.


“Hey Janet”


“Hmm…”


“How much do you love me?”


“Very much why?” she stopped and looked at Kevin,” You aren’t breaking up with me are you?”


“No,no of course not…shh…come her it just came out wrong. I’m sorry.” He pulled her close in for a hug.


“Kevin what’s in your pocket? Its really hard”


“I don’t know pull it out and see what it is” Kevin replied as he tried to play dumb with Janet….she reached into his pocket and pulled out a little black box.


“Kevin is this…” she couldn’t even finish her sentence before Kevin got down on one knee and opened the box.


“Cause I’m keeping you forever and for always. We’ll be together all of our days. I wanna wake up in the morning to your sweet face…always” Kevin sang.


“Our song…” a tear fell down her cheek.


“Will you Janet O Riley marry me? And be together forever and for always?” Janet nodded her head and gave him a kiss.


“You just scored more brownie points mister…lets go home and celebrate” Kevin took a hold of Janet’s hand and they walked back to their house to celeabrate their engagment.