- Text Size +
I walked across the kitchen floor. I still was wearing my pajamas. I have been wearing them for a whole week now. I couldn’t help but miss her. I tried over and over again to get over her. But nothing ever seemed to work


There were so many memories that we had shared over and passed nine months that we were dating. I really thought we were going to get married. Everything was so perfect. We were so happy together. Where did it all go wrong? I ever had to question that to myself which in my book is sad.


It seems like every girl I date or even want to come close to marrying they just end up running away from me. Why is this? I don’t understand it. I am quite confused really! It sucks once you have loved someone so much how are you supposed to deal with the emotion afterwards? Would anyone know?


Sometimes I wish I had never met her ya know? But maybe I was so caught up in her beauty and I didn’t know better. Did I? Sometimes I wish I were myself before I knew her. I was so much happier before her. The guys and me could go and do whatever we may please. But now that I think about it. She did want me to spend more time with her than the rest of the guys. They didn’t like that too much. They always got upset, but I don’t blame them. Why do girls do this to guys? Sometimes, I wish I could read the minds of girls like in the movie “What Woman Want”? I would so love that ability. That definitely would have been nice to have at points. But it’s only in a movie.


But on the other hand she didn’t leave a huge impression on my part. It was the first girl who really loved me for me ya know? Do you know how hard that is to come by these days? How could I have been so foolish to even get myself into these things? All guys seem to. But I guess it comes with the territory of love.


Some days I still love her and then some days I don’t. It’s a day to day basis with me…I guess. I wish all the memories would just fade away slowly so I can still remember her. As the days so by no one will ever live up to her. She was my love….not my only bit a love I loved so much that I never thought would end.


I just wished she would have ‘unloved me’ before she left so I wouldn’t have to deal with the pain. Please just unlove me.