- Text Size +
A.N.: Hey y'all!!! *screams* I'M IN!!!! I'M IN!!! I'M IN!!! I've been trying *ALL* freakin' day to log into here & it wouldn't let me until just now! Oye vey! I've been stressing ALL day 'cause I wanted to Update!!! Lol. Now, Enjoy!....Before I lose my mind.... Disclaimer: Only own Hannah, fans, cops, & story idea. Kevin & rest of BSB own themselves, as does Kristin. Thank-you.

A few short minutes later, Kevin Richardson of the Backstreet Boys arrived to a screaming frenzy of fans. He smiled, waving to the fans not lucky enough to be able to sit in the pit, then entered the pit only to receive a welcomed surprise.

“Hiya Daddy!” A small voice rang out.

Kevin eyed the girls, quickly spotting his nine-year-old daughter, sitting amongst his admirers. He smiled, his eyes crinkling some, as he shook his head at her.

“I was wondering where you’d gone, Princess,” he said, taking a seat next to her. He hugged her tight, kissing her head, as she quickly latched onto him like she always did.

“How come you didn’t tell me you were gonna meet fans?” Hannah asked, curious to know why he’d never told her that morning when they’d left for the mall. “An’ I saw everybody else. Uncle A.J. brought me back over here, ‘cause he wanted to steal the attention.”

Kevin chuckled. “That would be Alex for you. And I thought I’d just let you read a sign or two instead.”

Hannah giggled, rolling her eyes, as her father turned his attention to the stunned fans sitting with them. The fans sure were excited to see him – and she didn’t blame them. She was always excited to see her Daddy too – even if she did just see him that morning.

Kevin talked to the fans for quite some time, though he kept glancing at his watch – a little more so than usual.

“What’s wrong, Daddy?” Hannah asked softly, still snuggled into his side under his right arm. “Is Momma gonna have the baby soon?”

“Nothing’s wrong, Honey,” Kevin assured his little girl.

“You sure, Daddy?”

“Yes, Baby.” Kevin kissed her forehead, smiling down at her – causing the fans to coo.

Hannah returned his smile, and laid her head back upon the side of his chest. Oh, how she loved her Daddy.

After about and hour or so though Hannah began to grow extremely restless. She loved being with her Daddy, but she loved being able to run around and play too. And all these girls did was keep telling her Daddy how much they loved him more than anybody – when she was the one who loved him more than anybody!

“Oh, Kevin! I love you so much more than anybody!” One fan gushed.

Hannah had had enough! “You do not love him more ‘en anybody!” She yelled, jumping up to get in the fan’s face. “I do! He’s my Daddy! Mine!”

“Hannah!” Kevin exclaimed, shocked by her sudden outburst.

“They don’t love you more ‘en me! They don’t!” Hannah screamed, stamping her feet in tantrum-like form.

“Hannah Marie!” Kevin said sternly. “Sit down! Now!”

“But Daddy!” Hannah protested, stomping her foot. “You’re mine!”

“Hannah Marie Richardson, do not make me have to tell you again!” Kevin told her firmly, his eyes narrowing some. He was not happy with her at all right now. “Sit down!”

Hannah’s mouth opened as though she were going to say something, but one look at his face told her she’d better not if she valued her bottom. She gulped and sat back down quietly.

“I’m sorry, Daddy,” she whispered.

“We’ll discuss this – among other things – at home,” Kevin replied, as she cautiously snuggled back into him. He gave the part of her bottom sticking up slightly a sharp, frustrated smack. “Behave.”

Hannah yelped upon feeling the stinging warning smack, and buried her face into his side, trying not to cry. “Yes Sir.”

The fans looked a bit shocked, but didn’t dare to comment. They all knew she’d deserved a good smack, and weren’t about to make Kevin any angrier.

Kevin shook his head, rolling his eyes. “Sorry ladies. She gets a bit jealous sometimes,” he apologized light-heartedly, as Hannah sulked at his side.

Then fans nodded, a couple giggling. “We know the feeling.”

Kevin smiled at them and talked for a bit longer, still checking his watch off and on. Soon though, he decided to just let Hannah go wander. He nudged her up into a full sitting position and pulled her wallet out.

“Here, Princess,” he began, handing her a wad of cash. “Go buy yourself something. I know you’re bored just sitting here.”

Hannah looked a bit confused, as he didn’t usually hand her a wad of money after getting into trouble of any kind. She took the money and stuffed it into her pocket.

“You sure, Daddy?” She asked softly, feeling as though he was trying to get rid of her for some reason.

Kevin smiled at her. “Princess, I wouldn’t give you the money if I wasn’t sure, now would I?”

Hannah shook her head. “No…”

“Then go have fun,” he told her, still smiling as he ran a hand down the one side of her face. “And don’t get lost, or your mother will shoot me.”

Hannah giggled, as she flung herself into his arms for a hug. “I won’t, Daddy. I’ll be careful! Promise!”

Kevin hugged her back tightly. “And behave, Hannah.”

“I will,” she assured him, giving him a quick peck. “I love you, Daddy.”

“I love you too, Princess,” Kevin smiled, kissing her forehead. “Now, scat.”

Hannah flashed him an impish, yet innocent grin, and took off quickly.

Kevin chuckled, as he resumed getting acquainted with his loyal fans.