- Text Size +
A.N.: Hey y'all! This one's kinda short. Enjoy! Disclaimer: Only own Hannah, the fans, cops, & story idea. Kevin & rest of BSB own themselves. Thank-you!

Hannah was walking along the streets of downtown with her brand new surfboard. The mall was located in the downtown area, so she really hadn’t wandered all that far – though, she’d probably be in trouble for leaving the mall without an adult anyway, as she knew better.

“Pfft,” Hannah scoffed. “I know better than to do lots of things – but I do ‘em anyway. I get more Daddy time – even if I am in trouble.”

She was in a bit of a daze and almost didn’t notice the blue sedan that was about to run her down. She saw it last moment, and quickly got herself and her surfboard out of the way.

“Watch it, Bozo!” She yelled at the car. “My Daddy’ll kill you!”

She looked confused and frightened all at once, as the car whipped around and came after her again. She quickly bolted off down the street – almost getting run down twice more, but by two different cars – a green one, and a purple one.

“What’s goin’ on?” She cried, as she ran for the mall down the street. “I want my Daddy!”

The cars kept trying to run her down, as she desperately tried to get back to the mall and her Daddy.

“I’ma tell Daddy they’re tryin’ to kill me! He’ll have security kick their butts!” Hannah thought, as she finally reached the mall and ran inside with her surfboard still clutched tightly in her arms.

She ran fast as she could for the place she’d left her Daddy, in case she was being followed by those crazy car people. She had just about made it to him, when she was suddenly surrounded by cops, whom blocked her path.

“Hey!” Hannah exclaimed, as they took her surfboard. “That’s mine!”

“Hannah Richardson,” one cop began, “you’re under arrest for the murder of Kevin Richardson. You’re also under arrest for the murders of Jessica, Alice, and Sarah – his fans.”

Hannah gasped as cold handcuffs were placed on her small wrists, and tightened until they hurt. What was going on???

“DADDY!!!!” She screamed hysterically. “DADDY!!! HELP!!!...DADDY!!!”

It was while the cop was reading her, her rights, that she suddenly realized they said she’d murdered her father.

“NOOO!!!!!!!!” She screamed hysterically, struggling to break free. “DADDY!!! I WANT MY DADDY!!! DADDY!!!”

Little did she know that as she was being dragged away, somebody with a heavy heart was silently watching all the chaos surrounding her, as her life began to crumble into little pieces.