[ - ] Liked Printer Microsoft Word
Summary: Brian and his girlfriend, Julian are really close. In fact, people say that they were destined to be together since birth. But one night, he and Julian get in to a huge fight and she disappears without a trace. Suddenly, Brian finds himself on trial for murder and he has only the support of his friends. One by one though, they start to doubt their friend as well for some things just don?t add up. Go through the trial and a flashback of memories adding up to the day that will change all of their lives and possibly their friendship forever

Rated: PG-13
Categories:
Fanfiction > Backstreet Boys
Characters: Brian
Genres: Drama, Suspense
Warnings: Death, Violence
Challenges:
Series: None
Chapters: 12
Completed: Yes
Word count: 26326
Read: 20335
Published: 03/21/06
Updated: 08/03/06

1. Chapter One by sweet18_2003 [ - ] Liked (2917 words)

2. Chapter Two by sweet18_2003 [ - ] Liked (2484 words)

3. Chapter Three by sweet18_2003 [ - ] Liked (1865 words)
Chapter 3 is up! I wasn't going to finish this because after chapter 1, nobody reviewed...but I got things flowing yesterday and finished 4 chapters, so thru chapter 6 is done!!! lol. Please leave a review...and well, read it (lol) cuz I feel this may be one of my better stories..and the end will surprise everyone.

4. Chapter Four by sweet18_2003 [ - ] Liked (1982 words)
Thanks to those of you who reviewed Chapter 3! As promised, here is 4. As long as I get feedback, I will continue to post! lol :) So let me know what ya think! Thanks again, guys!

5. Chapter 5 by sweet18_2003 [ - ] Liked (2308 words)
Thanks for the feedback, all! Here is Chapter 5 for ya! :) And its getting closer and closer to the big surprise...*evil laugh*

6. Chapter Six by sweet18_2003 [ - ] Liked (2112 words)
Thanks for the feedback so far. Keep reviewing and I will keep posting! :o) Oh, and the flashback in this chapter is a little sexual. Nothing toooo explicit, but you've been warned! lol

7. Chapter 7 by sweet18_2003 [ - ] Liked (1743 words)
Chapter 7. Please leave a review so I know its still being read, cuz if its not, I get discouraged from posting. Off to work for me now...yay! lol. Enjoy!

8. Chapter 8 by sweet18_2003 [ - ] Liked (2218 words)
I would've had this out yesterday, but the internet decided to be a pain! lol. So here it is. I will be away for a few days, so probably won't have Chapter 9 up til Monday...unless feedback is good, then Ill try to post by the end of the week!. THanks for the feedback on 7! You guys keep me going! :)

9. Chapter Nine by sweet18_2003 [ - ] Liked (1755 words)
Here's 9 for ya...I have this story completed...all 12 chapters...so if ya want to see what happens by the end of the week, leave a review! lol. Enjoy!

10. Chapter Ten by sweet18_2003 [ - ] Liked (2385 words)
Thanks for the reviews on 9! Here's 10 for ya. And it gets closer to the mystery being solved...*evil laugh* I do a lot of evil laugh's, lol.

11. Chapter 11 by sweet18_2003 [ - ] Liked (2138 words)
So here is Chapter 11. There is only one chapter left after this...and I will post it tomorrow probably...but I want to know what everybody thinks (thoughts, reactions....that kind of thing) sooo! lol...Enjoy the chapter, leave a review and you'll likely see the ending tomorrow. *grins* Thanks!!!

12. Chapter 12 by sweet18_2003 [ - ] Liked (2419 words)
So here it is....the final chapter. Thanks so much to those of you who've read this, and BIG thanks to the reviewers!

If you could, leave a quick review (it just takes a minute!!!) lol...let me know what ya thought of the ending, weather you've reviewed or not before. I like seeing peoples reactions...especially to the ending. So thanks agai, and enjoy reading!!!