- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:
Here's the next chapter!! Hope you guys enjoy.
Three months later.....
Morgan and Alex were on their way to Kevin’s because today was Morgan’s baby shower. She still had two and a half weeks to go until her due date.

None of the "BSB" kids were going to be there, seeing as how they were all away with their respective grandparents.

When Tony and Denise had picked up the kids Morgan had been lying down because she hadn’t been feeling well all morning.

They arrived at Kevin’s a short time later and Morgan had a hard time getting out of Alex’s tinny little car. She told him, "You do know that we’re gonna have to buy a new car, don’t you?"

"Yup," he replied as he held his had on her tummy feeling the babies kick.

They walked into the back yard where about twenty-five or so of their friends waited for them. Nick had hand-made the decorations, so naturally they were beautiful.
Kevin had been at the barbecue for about a half hour before they arrived and Morgan began eating.

After he was through eating, Alex wasted no time at all in jumping into the pool, pulling Nick along with him. Morgan couldn’t wait to be able to go swimming again.

About an hour later Morgan stood up and began to walk away from the picnic table she had been sitting at when she felt a really sharp pain. She sat back down as fast as she could manage.

The only one who saw this was Kevin who came rushing over as fast as he could. He asked, "Are you ok?"

Gritting her teeth through the pain she answered, "No, no I’m not."

He got a harried look on his face and asked, "do you think you need to go to the hospital?"

As the pain subsided she answered, "That’d be a good idea."

Kevin whistled and shouted, "Aje!"

He jumped out of the pool and came over, "What’s wrong?"

"You’ve got to get Morgan to the hospital," he said quietly.

"Why? The only reason she would need to go is if she were in......" he muttered some things under his breath.

So many people had left that the only ones who were left were BSB. As soon as the rest of them saw Alex and Kevin help Morgan stand up they knew what was going on.


Since Aj’s car was so little and all nine of them were going to the hospital, they took two separate cars. Aj, Nick and Morgan rode with Kevin and Kristin. Nick sat in the far back while Aj sat up front with Kevin who was driving and Morgan sat in the middle with Kristin.

Howie, Leigh, Brian and Leighanne rode in Howie’s car.
The got to the hospital just as Morgan’s water broke. She couldn’t believe she was going to deliver two and a half weeks early.


After she was checked into her room she and Alex called her father and grandparents and his mother and stepfather to let them know what was going on.


She was in labor fo about ten hours before he doctor told her to get up and walk around to see if it would help progress labor.

She and Alex made it to the waiting room before Morgan needed to sit again. Her father and grandparents, Tony and Denise, who had called a babysitter for the kids, had joined the rest of BSB who had been there the entire ten hours.

About seventeen hours later Morgan gave birth to the first of the triplets. He was 7lbs 15oz, and 20 inches long. They named him Brandon Matthew. An hour later came Antonio Scott who was 18 inches long and weighed 6lbs even. And finally forty-five minutes later Emma Danielle was born. She was 6lbs 5oz and 17 inches long.

She was moved back to her room about and hour later and her and Alex’s families were allowed to come and see her.

"Hey sweetheart," her father said. "How are you feeling?"

"Like I gave birth to a four-year old."

Tony asked, "Where are the beautiful babies?"

"Right here," Alex replied as he came into the room pushing Brandon in his little plastic bassinet. He was quickly followed by two nurses pushing Antonio and Emma.

The nurses left the room and Morgan reached down and lifted Brandon and said, "This is Brandon Matthew."

Denise had picked up the other baby boy and Alex said, "My mother is holding Antonio Scott, and I," he paused to pick up their baby girl. "Am holding Emma Danielle."

"Where did you get the names from?" Morgan’s grandmother Emma asked.

"Well...Brandon because Aj likes the name Brandon. Matthew for my dad. Antonio for you Tony, Scott for grandpa. Emma for you grandma and Danielle because I like the name Danielle," Morgan answered.

They stayed long enough for them to take turns holding each of the triplets and then left.

Moments later, Nick, Brian and Leighanne walked in. Nick was carrying balloons and flowers, Leighanne had three small teddy bears, and Brian had more balloons and flowers.

"Kevin, Kristin, Howie and Leigh had to leave but they sent these," Brian said indicating the flowers and balloons he was holding. "And they said they’re coming to visit tomorrow."

Leighanne had gone over to the babies and laid the teddy bears down beside their respective owners. "Oh they’re gorgeous," she whispered so as not to wake them up. "What are their names?"

This time Alex answered, " Brandon Matthew, Antonio Scott, and Emma Danielle."

"Ohhh. Cute." She was standing there just staring at them. Brian rolled his eyes and looked like he was glad they only had two children.

Nick slipped over to them and said, "They’re so little." Morgan knew he was thinking back to when Savvy and Xander were born and he and Ashleigh had been happy.

They stayed until the babies woke up crying.

Morgan and the triplets were released from the hospital two days later and went home. It was quite an easy process because there was no media frenzy outside.

Gracie, James, Nevaeh, and Devaigh spent the first two weeks after the triplets were born with Morgan’s father.