- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:
This is it! I hope y'all really liked my story. Although I worte this late last year and finished it in January, I had so much fun posting for you!! Thanks for all the feedback and don't worry, I'm coming back with more!!!!
In the limo on the way to the Sea Scape Morgan couldn’t stop smiling. She also couldn’t stop staring at her husband.

“What’s wrong?” Alex asked.

“Nothing, it’s just…..”

“Just what?”

“We’re actually married!”

“Yeah I know.” He said pulling her in for yet another kiss.

“Well it’s just that I never thought I’d be getting married. Now that I have it’s surreal.”

“Yeah well,” he said smiling as they pulled into the parking lot of the restaurant. “Now you’re stuck with me for the rest of your life.”

When they walked inside, the dj, who was a friend of hers and Alex’s, said, “Ladies and gentlemen it gives me great pleasure to be able to do this. May I introduce you to Mr. and Mrs. McLean.” And everyone cheered.

As soon as they sat down and had a drink in their hands Morgan’s cousin Holly ran over to hug her. “Morgie (a nickname Morgan hated because to her it sounded like something you would throw up) you’re married. You’re really married!!”

“Yeah I know, crazy huh?”

“Sure is. Remember when we were little and always planned to have a double wedding when we married twins?” Holly added laughing.

“Of course how could I forget that. We had everything planned. Then you went and got married first.”

“Wish I wouldn’t have though. What were my parents thinking. Who in their right mind would let their seventeen year old daughter get married??”

“You got married when you were seventeen?” Nick half yelled from his seat next to Morgan.

“Yeah. I got divorced two weeks later.” She turned to Morgan and asked, “Who is that?”

“Sorry Hol. Holly this is my friend Nick Carter. Nick this is my cousin Holly McAlistar.”

Holly and Nick exchanged “Hellos.”

Two minutes later the dj announced that it was time for the bride and groom’s first dance as husband and wife.

A few months ago when Alex and Morgan were still trying to decide on a song for this dance Morgan had heard a song called, “Ready to Fall.” She fell in love with the song. She found out who had recorded it and went to the person and got him to agree to perform it for her and Alex.

When Joey Fatone stepped up to the microphone, a few people audibly groaned.

The band (they had the BSB band there as well as a dj) began the music just as Alex and Morgan stepped onto the dance floor. Moments later Joey began to sing:

I get a feeling
I can’t explain
Whenever your eyes meet mine
My heart spins in circles
And I lose all space and time
And now that we’re standing face to face
Somethin’ tells me
It’s gonna be okay

And I’m ready to fall in love tonight
Ready to hold my heart open wide
I can’t promise forever but baby I’ll try
Yes, I’m ready to fall in love tonight

I know you been watching
Choosin’ your moment
I’ve been dreaming of that day
No one before you has gotten to me this way
And now that we’re standing face to face
There’s something that I need to say

And I’m ready to fall in love tonight
Ready to hold my heart open wide
I can’t promise forever but baby I’ll try
Yes, I’m ready to fall in love tonight

Nothing is certain this I know
Wherever we’re headed I’m ready to go
I can’t promise forever but baby I’ll try
Yes, I’m ready to fall in love tonight
Yes, I’m ready to fall in love tonight
Yes, I’m ready to fall in love tonight

A few hours later at midnight, Alex and Morgan said goodbye to everyone and left for the airport.

They were on the plane waiting for it to take off when Alex told Morgan, “I think Nick likes Holly.”

“Then the feeling’s mutual. Holly told me she likes him.” Morgan said.

They both smiled as they kissed, and Morgan knew they were both thinking the same thing. They were both thinking about what could happen if Nick and Holly…………

Moments later the ‘fasten your seatbelts’ sign came on and Alex clicked Morgan’s seatbelt closed as he leaned over to kiss her.

As the plane took off Morgan whispered, “Nothing is certain this I know. Wherever we’re headed, I’m ready to go.”