- Text Size +
"Morgan, lets go, we're gonna be late!" Alex yelled upstairs to his fiancee.

Comming ver slowly MOrgan told him, "You'd think Ii could walk faster wouldn't you?"

She was now six months along in her pregnancy and today she and Alex would find out the sex of their baby.

Nick, Brian, Howie, and Kevin all had a bet going. Nick, Brian, and Howie bet that because of how big her tummy was she was going to have twins. Kevin however, had had a psychotic episode and bet the other three that she was going to have triplets. She was hoping against hope that they were all wrong.

The kids were all at a summer day camp except Gracie who was at summer dance camp. so she and Alex were going to the doctor's office alone.

A few minutes later they were on their way to Dr. Zobe's office.

They sat in the waitting room for about ten to fifteen minutes before they were called back to an examination room.

After Morgan had changed into the gown and been sitting for five minutes, Dr. Zobe came in.

"Miss Morgan. It's good to see you again. And who is this that you've brought wiht you?"

"This is my fiancee Alex, Alex this is Dr. Zobe."

They shook hands and for the first time Morgan was glad she had switched doctors when she found out she was pregnant.

When the doctor turned on the sonogram machine and put it on her belly, they heard three distinct heartbeats.

Inwardly she groaned and mentally she beat the crap out of Kevin for being right.

"Would you like to know the sex of you babies?"

Still shocked at the word 'babies,' Alex asked, "Triplets?"

"Yes." the doctor answered.

Morgan knew that Alex was doing the same thing she had already done, mentally beating the crap out of Kevin for being right. They weren't even supposed to know about the guys' bet. They were gonna get it the next time Morgan saw them.

Morgan took over since Alex's mouth had stopped working, "Yes, please tell us."

Minutes later they were told that they were going to have two boys and a girl.

They were both still in shock when they left the office. As soon as they were in their car Alex said, "They are so dead."

"Oh yeah."