- Text Size +
A.N.: Here's the next chapter! Enjoy!

Disclaimer: Only own story idea. Thank-you!

Note: Anything that's written all in italics, is Nick's thoughts. And the "Interruptions" are Nick interrupting his own story.




“NICKOLAS GENE CARTER AND BRIAN THOMAS LITTRELL!” Kevin roared. “GET YOUR ASSES IN HERE RIGHT NOW!”

The two of us quickly entered Kevin’s Hotel room, only to find him covered in shaving cream and with pink hair.

“Which one of you dyed my hair and who covered me with shaving cream?” He demanded.

“HE DID!” We exclaimed pointing at each other.

This caused Alex to laugh, and Howie to hide his smiled behind his book.

“Until the two of you grow up and stop messing with my stuff, I’m forbidding you to play Nintendo for the rest of the week,” Kevin stated angrily.

“You can’t do that!” I protested. “You’re not our boss!”

“I may not be Brian’s, but as long as we’re on tour, I’m yourguardian,” he reminded me. “Also, Alex can’t play it either as he was caught looking at porn. Therefore, Brian has no one to play with, unless Howie or myself decide to play.”

“Alex? Porn?” I gasped playfully. “I’m shocked.”

“Double shocked,” Brian added. “Alex, how could you?”

“Sure you are, and I’m the Tooth Fairy,” Howie piped up. “I’m his best friend and I wasn’t shocked.”

“Probably ‘cause you were the one who supplied it,” I rejoined.

“I did nothing of the sort!” Howie cried.

“Ooh. Defensive!” Brian teased. “Testy too.”

“OUT!” Kevin yelled. “BOTH OF YOU! OUT!”

“We’re going, we’re going,” we replied, letting ourselves out, before he literally threw us out.

“Well, that was a fun prank,” I giggled. “Gotta love the colour pink on him.”

“Little does he know, it won’t come out for a good month,” Brian chuckled. “We’re so dead.”

“Wait…” I trailed off. “Today’s Friday, right?”

“Yeah, why?”

“Tomorrow’s the end of the week,” I grinned. “We can play Nintendo again the day after tomorrow.”

“Yeah, we can,” Brian acknowledged, grinning himself. “Also, we’re too busy recording and rehearsing tomorrow, so we wouldn’t have been able to play anyway.”

“And he thought he got us,” I laughed shaking my head. “He’s got a lot to learn, don’t he?”

“Well, that’s my cous’ for ya, distributing punishments, without checking out all the details and loop holes.”

We laughed the rest of the way back to our Hotel room (we’re stuck sharing a room, as are Howie and Alex. No one wanted to share with Kevin. Hehe.).

~~~~~

Interruption:

Ah. The good old days, and the pranks we pulled. You should’ve been there for some of them. Lol. If I had a penny for every time Kevin or someone else would come and yell at us for goofing off, or pulling some stupid prank, I swear I’d be the wealthiest man in the universe. Anyhow, like I said before, all was great the first couple of years. I think it was sometimes during the third year that we began to slowly drift apart.