- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:
A.N.: Here's the next chapter y'all! Enjoy!

Disclaimer: Only own story idea & any non-BSB related people. BSB & anyone else associated with 'em, owns themselves. Thank-you!

Note: I know Leighanne doesn't really come along into their lives until 1997, but for some reason, I screwed that up when writing this fic & it'd lose the point of the fic if I were to change it. So, remember Fan Fiction. Lol.

“Nick! Don’t touch that!” Frick yelled. “You’ll break it!”

“I will not!” I yelled back, just as I tripped and dropped it. “Shit!”

“I told you!” Brian shouted. “I told you, you’d break it!”

“Shut-up,” I muttered. “It was an accident.”

“An accident that shouldn’t have happened,” Frick stated. “If you’d listened to me, it wouldn’t have gotten broken.”

“Sorry,” I mumbled. “I didn’t mean to break it.”

“Sure you didn’t,” Frick said. “You’ve hated all my girlfriends, this one especially.”

“I have not!”

“You have so!” Frick replied, raising his voice again. “You’re just a Jealous Shit-Headed Blond, who can’t accept the fact that his best friend can’t spend every awakening moment with him!”

“I’m not a Shit-Headed Blond!” I hollered. “Also, you’re blond too!”

“Ah, didn’t mention the jealous part, I see.”

“I’m not jealous!” I cried, stamping my foot.

“Look, if you’re going to act like a spoiled toddler, then get out of my room!” Frick barked. “I don’t want some annoying, whiny brat in here!”

“Fine! See what I care!” I retorted. “You’re nothing but a conceited, snobbish, shit-headed, dimwitted, yellow, dumb ass, asshole!”

“ENOUGH!” A deep voice boomed.

“But…” we both protested.

“I SAID ENOUGH!” Kevin bellowed angrily. “SIT DOWN!”

We obediently sat down on the bed, making sure not to sit right next to one another.

“Now, what seems to be the problem this time?”

“He’s being a Shit-Headed Toddler,” Frick piped up.

“I am not!” I rejoined. “He’s being a dumb ass asshole!”

“I meant, what started this whole argument?”

“He broke the gift LeighAnne gave me!”

“Yeah, well, you wouldn’t play Nintendo or basketball with me! Also, that was an accident!

“Like Hell!”

“It was!”

“SHUT-UP!”

We immediately shut-up, and looked away from one another.

“Seriously, I think you two need to spend some quality time together, before you end up killing each other. The only thing is, don’t mention girlfriends or anything else that may upset you,” Kevin riposted. “I’ll arrange for it as soon as we’re in the next city.”

“I don’t wanna spend time with some kid,” Frick snapped.

I sat there, hurt by his words.

“Yeah, well, I don’t wanna spend time with a conceited snob.”

Please, let him see how hurt I am, so he knows that I don’t mean what I just said.

“Fine!” Frick stated. “We won’t! Not now, or ever!”

I felt as though I’d been slapped and punched in the stomach all at once then.

Please tell me he’s kidding. Please!

“Brian, surely you don’t mean that,” Kevin said, as he’d noticed the look on my face. “You two have been friends since we started this whole thing.”

“I mean it Kevin! I’m sick of him following me around and butting into my personal life.”

I stood up then, more than ready to leave before my tears started to flow.

I liked Kevin’s suggestion better. I never like Kevin’s suggestions, but today, I do.

“Where are you going?” Frick…Brian demanded. “Off to phone your Mommy, and tell her how mean I’ve been to you?”

“No,” I managed. “I’m leaving, so I won’t be stuck in a room with you any longer today.”

I walked out then, wishing I’d the guts to turn around and let him see exactly how I felt.


Interruption:

As you see, I’ve regretted that moment since the very second it happened. I honestly think it’s my fault we’re not friends now, as I didn’t go back in there that day, to tell him how I felt. I’d only said what I did because I was hurt and didn’t know how to handle it. In reality, all I wanted was for him to hug me and say that everything would be all right. That we’d still be Frick ‘n’ Frack, no matter what. Well, here’s what really happened the following year...


A.N.: Y'all won't find out about next year until I decide to update again. Hehe.