- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:
Guess y'all waited lnog enough to find out about next yeah, huh? Lol. Enjoy!

Disclaimer: As always, only own story idea. BSB own themselves, as does everybody else! Thank-you!

Reminder: Anything that's written all in italics, is Nick's thoughts. And the "Interruptions" are Nick interrupting his own story.

“You’re kidding, right?” A.J. asked, completely shocked.

“No. I’m not,” Frick replied, dead serious. “I mean it with all my heart.”

What heart? He has no heart, if he’s doing this.

“But…why?” Howie wanted to know. “You’ve been best friends forever.”

“That’s the whole problem,” Frick answered. “He’s underfoot and meddling with parts of my life he shouldn’t be meddling with.”

“So…Frick ‘n’ Frack…are no more?” A.J. questioned.

Frick nodded. “Yep.”

Why me? Why me? Why me?

“Nick, you agree with this?”

NO!

“Do I have a choice?” I queried. “Or, as usual, do I get no say in the matter?”

“No say,” Frick retorted. “My decision, not yours.”

“Why is it only yours?” I cried. “It’s my life we’re talking about too!”

“No. We’re not. It’s not always about you, Nick,” Frick snapped.

What happened to Frack?

“I didn’t say it was.”

This is not happening! This is not happening!

“Then it’s final,” Kevin sighed. “You’re only Frick ‘n’ Frack when the fans or media are around. The rest of the time you can totally ignore and hate one another.

NO!

“Nicky, are you okay?” Howie interrogated out of the blue.

“Yeah, man, you look kinda sick,” A.J. added.

Leave it to A.J. to be blunt at a time like this.

“Well?”

What the Hell do you think, you Bozos? My best friend just ditched me, for his girlfriend. I’ve no friends again. How the Hell do you think I feel?

I glanced at Brian, and noticed a semi-worried look on his face.

“F…fine,” I managed, before collapsing.

A couple days later…

“You okay Nick?” Kevin asked, as I opened my eyes.

“I-I think so,” I responded. “What-what happened?”

“We’re not quite sure,” he answered. “You blacked out after Brian made it official that Frick ‘n’ Frack are no more.”

Oh, yeah, that. Must he remind me?

“Oh, sorry,” I apologized for some odd reason.

“Not your fault,” Kevin shrugged.

“How long I been out?”

“Two days,” A.J. supplied, appearing out of nowhere. “We didn’t think you’d take the news that hard. Guess we were wrong.”

No shit Sherlock. What did you expect? I just lost my best friend for all eternity.

“Here, I made you some soup,” Howie said, entering the room. “Well, actually, I had room service send it up, but…”

“We get the picture D.,” A.J. laughed. “We get it.”

God. Does he have to laugh right now? I’ve a headache the size of Texas.

I slowly began to eat the soup, with some assistance from Kevin.


Interruption: Care to notice how Frick wasn’t there to help? Some friend he is, eh? *Mumbles* Asshole! Oh, and guess what he did to the group two years later...
A.N.: Now...let's see how long it takes me to post the next chapter. Lol.