- Text Size +
The guys were lined up inside the front door of the Vintage Press waiting for the ladies to arrive. They were all wearing identical black suits with pink ties.

The girls, who were all wearing either light purple or light yellow spaghetti strapped dresses walked in and were escorted to their seats by who they’d be walking with in the ceremony the next day.

Michelle, as maid-of-honor, was escorted to her seat by Howie, who was best man. Ivana, was as the rest of the girls a bridesmaid, and she was escorted by Kevin, who like the rest of the guys was a groomsman. Leigh was escorted by Brian. Kristin was escorted by Nick. Leighanne was escorted by Scott and Tara was escorted by Trevor.

Aj’s mother Denise, and stepfather, Tony was there as well as the rest of his family-minus Robert. Ana’s entire family was there as well.

As everyone else took their seats, Aj lead Ana to the dance floor (the Vintage Press is a restaurant in Visalia, CA and it does not have a dance floor but for the purpose of this story it does). The dj began playing a song and as the lyrics started, Shania Twain stepped into the banquet hall and began singing.

(I do swear that I'll always be there.
I'd give anything and everything and I will always care.
Through weakness and strength, happiness and sorrow,
for better or worse, I will love you with
every beat of my heart)

From this moment life has begun
From this moment you are the one
Right beside you is where I belong
From this moment on

From this moment I have been blessed
I live only for your happiness
And for your love I'd give my last breath
From this moment on

I give my hand to you with all my heart
Can't wait to live my life with you, can't wait to start
You and I will never be apart
My dreams came true because of you

From this moment as long as I live
I will love you, I promise you this
There is nothing I wouldn't give
From this moment on

You're the reason I believe in love
And you're the answer to my prayers from up above
All we need is just the two of us
My dreams came true because of you

From this moment as long as I live
I will love you, I promise you this
From this moment
I will love you as long as I live
From this moment on

When she was done singing, she waved to everyone and left.
Everyone sat watching Aj and Ana dance. They applauded as the two finished dancing and joined them at the tables.

A few moments later the waitpersons began taking their orders.
Everyone was talking, laughing and joking around as they began to get their dinners and eat.

After everyone was done and the dishes had bee cleared from the tables, Ana stood and faced Aj. “I just want to say how much I love you. I can’t imagine my life without you in it.” She paused, turning to Nick and told him, “Thanks for letting me borrow these lyrics.” She turned back to Aj and continued, “Like Nick once sang, ‘I want to thank you for what you’ve done, but most for choosin’ me to be the one.’ I love you.”
Aj stood and turned to her and said, “When I feel lost I look at you and I’m found. You….you….” he couldn’t finish what he had started to say because he was too choked up.

He sat back down and Ana hugged him.

A half an hour later everyone began to leave the Vintage Press. Ana and Aj shared one last kiss before becoming husband and wife.