- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:
this is a longer chapter will LInk and Sparky be able to find Liz ? read and find out
Translyvania : ChaptThere was a intoxacating smell of potions and brew , they filled her nostrals with a poison like aroma , Liz tried to open her eyes but she couldn't.

Liz had no idea where she was , but she knew she was sitting on a chair , because she could feel the surface of the smooth wood from underneath her.

Liz then finally opened her eyes and when she did , she was greeted by the smiles on Zelda , Winnifred and Sarah's faces.

Liz blinked her eyes a couple of times , it was as if she beleived her mind was playing tricks with her.

Liz then opened her eyes again , then she looked to the ceiling , then the floor , then her gaze stopped at Winnifred , Sarah and Zelda.

" Hello there well it is good to see you have finally awoken " Winnifred said.

" Wait where the hell am I ? "

" No need to use vulgar language girl you are with us "

" Yeah but where ? "

" Just a cabin in the woods "

" What woods ?"

" The ones you live near "

" Oh , why am I here ? " there was no answer.

Liz was getting impatient. " You didn't answer my question "

Then Sarah said " Well uh you uh got lost in the woods and you uh tripped over a stone and you were knocked out so we uh brought you here "

Liz gave Sarah a weird look " Uh ok " she didn't know if she beleived what Sarah had said.

Then Winnifred said " Well you just stay right here my sisters and I have very important things to discuss "

" Ok "

" Good , now come along sisters follow me into the other room " Sarah and Zelda nodded then followed Winnifred into the other room.

" Link yo L wait up ! " Sparky said completly out of breath " Man - you - walk - too - fast - L , why are we up here in the woods anyways ? "

" I think Liz is up here somewhere "

" Oh yeah what gave you that idea? "

" I don't know I just have this feeling she's up here "

" Link " a voice called

, " Sparky was that you ? "

" No why ? "

" Someone just called my name "

" Really wow that's weird you must be going crazy or something L cuz I didn't hear a damn thing "

Link then thought for a second then he heard the voice again, " That sound's like ... " then Link's voice trailed off. " Liz ? " he asked to himself in his head.

The voice answered back " Link ? "

He asked " Wait who the hell am I talking to ? , are you Liz ? " no answer. " Liz is that
you? "

" Link ? "

" Liz wait how am I able to talk to you ? , I mean inside my head "

" I don't know Link it's kinda weird "

" Don't they call this telapathy or something?"

"Yeah I guess that's what it is "

" Where are you ? "

" What are you and Sparky looking for me ? "

" Yeah , maybe you should tell me where you are so we can find you "

" Alright that's sounds like a good idea , um ok i'll tell you just give me a sec ok ? "

" Ok "

Liz then got off the chair and went over to the window she could see that the cabin was on a small hill and there were trees so Liz knew that she was in the woods.

" Link "

" Yeah i'm here "

" Ok i'm in a log cabin up on top of a small hill here in the woods "

" Ok Liz don't worry I think i'll be able to find you "

suddenly Liz couldn't hear Link very well " L are you there ? "

" Yeah why ? "

" I don't know it's starting to get hard to hear you what's happening ? "

" I think are connection is starting to break off maybe we should stop this telapathy thing "

" Ok Link "

" Gotta go Liz , don't worry me and Sparky will find you so i'll be there in a few minutes "

" Ok Link well bye "

" Bye Liz " then the connection broke off.

" Link what were you doing ? " Sparky asked.

" Talking to Liz "

" Oh- what ? how can you be talking to Liz ? "

" In my head "

" You were talking to Liz in your head? "

" Yeah "

" That's weird "

" Yeah I know it is , I had no idea I could do that , Liz told me where she's at "

" Ok where is she? "

" She's in a cabin here in the woods on a small grassy hill "

" So that means we can find her then get out of here "

" Yep "

" Ok well what are we waiting for L let's go get Liz "
then they both headed even further into the woods.

A few minutes later Link and Sparky were standing right outside of the cabin. something told Link not to just go right in but , to stay outside and wait till the right time.

Link then went over to one of the windows and sat on his knees. " L what are you doing ? "

"Shhh Sparky we gotta be quiet "

Link then looked through the window and saw Liz sitting on a chair.

Liz then looked over to the window and saw Link's hand gestering her to come over to the window.

Liz went over and saw Link kneeling on his knees in the grass. Liz then opened the window and said " Damn L it's good to see you "

" You too Liz , should I come in ? "

" Yeah but come in from the back door ok ? "

" Ok , c,mon Sparky " then they both went to the back door.

Liz then closed the window and sat back in the chair waiting pateintly for Link and Sparky.

Then Liz felt two warm hands on her shoulders. Liz then turned around to meet with Link's blue azure eyes. " Did ya miss me Liz ?"

" Hell yeah I missed you and Sparky too , glad to see ya guys "

Link and Sparky both smiled at Liz.
then Sparky asked " Ok we found ya Liz now can we go home ? "

Suddenly Winnifred , Sarah and Zelda entered the room. " Well well well looks like we have some more guests " Winnifred said smiling.

" Uh we aren't really planning on staying long " Sparky said

" Nonsence you two boys look pretty hungry from your walk up here " Winnifred said smiling at Link and Sparky.

" We arent really that- "

then Sparky interupted with " Um yeah we could stay for some food right L ? "

" I guess "

" Splendid then why don't you three follow us into the kitchen "

Liz and Link sat there and looked at the food which didn't even seem like human food.
"I can't beleive Sparky's gonna eat this stuff " Link said to Liz.

Liz nodded she felt like she was puke just watching Sparky put the "food " in his mouth.

Winnifred asked " Why aren't you two eating ? "

" Uh we aren't hungry "

" Yeah I uh kinda lost my appitite "

" Well then if you aren't hungry then maybe you could use some sleep "

Link then said " I just slept a little while ago "

" That doesn't mean you could use more sleep, by the way i have a song that puts people to sleep " Sarah said

" yeah I just ate so i'm kinda tired guys " Sparky said to Liz and Link.

" Well then follow us into the other room then " Winnifred said. then they did.

Liz and Link just stood there and Sparky layed on one of the beds.

Suddenly Sarah began to sing. At first Link ignored it . but, then he felt tired " Liz are you feeling sleepy ? "

" Yeah "

" I'll try not to go to sleep ok Liz ? "

"Okay Link i'll try not to too " but then as much as they tried they couldn't stay awake. Liz and Link both walked over to the beds and Layed down, and rested there heads on the pillows, Liz and Link looked at each other, then they fell victims to the soft and meladic song.er 4