- Text Size +
Brian found himself in a dream-like world awhile later. He saw Nick smiling pleasantly at him as he walked him to the front. He saw Howie, Kevin, and AJ look happily at him. He saw a beautiful, blond-haired woman walking towards him, wearing an elegant, white wedding gown. Her veil covered her lovely face that lay beneath. He saw Baylee running and laughing along the aisle. He realized a moment later that they were saying their vows.
"I do." Brian replied to the question asked by the pastor. A question was directed to the woman beside him and he recognized the voice that replied to it. He then realized that he was putting on a ring on the woman's hand.
"You man now kiss the bride." he heard the pastor say.
In response, Brian removed the veil from the woman's face, revealing Leighanne's face smiling up at him. A look of surprise came to his face but it quickly disappeared as they were caught in a passionate kiss, where the world dissolved around them and the only people who existed at that very moment were the two of them and Baylee...

"You gotta wake up, Brian.". Brian was jostled awake by Nick, who was shaking him continuously.
"It's 8pm, man, you know." Nick said who persisted to shake him.
"Okay, Nick, I'm awake." Brian replied trying to stop him from shaking him.
Brian then realized that it was dark, and he was still on the beach chair he lay on that afternoon.
"You look like you just had a good sleep." Nick grinned, looking at his friend, "You even missed dinner.".
"Oh, really?" Brian said standing up and running inside the house.
"Just kidding, I just prepared supper." Nick called back running after him.

"Tom and Robin are currently composing a song." Nick began as they were eating a dinner of instant TV dinners, "They need an idea on what the title will be.".
"How could you make a title without the lyrics?" Brian asked Nick.
"They need some ideas." Nick replied.
"Oh, okay. So what have you guys suggested?"
"Here." Nick pulled out a paper containing scribbles made by himself and the other boys.
Brian read each of the titles scribbled on the paper:
Safe In My Heart, My Hiding Place, Indescribable, Sweet Girl.
Brian recognized the latter one as Nick's handwriting. He grinned. He then began to think of what his suggestion to the title should be. He wanted it to compose of the different titles suggested by the others and at the same time, unique within. He quickly wrote the title that he wanted for the song, 'Safest Place to Hide'. He returned the paper to Nick, who read it approvingly.
"Safest Place to Hide, oh how sweet." Nick teased him, pretending to erase the title that Brian wrote.
"Oh, come on, stop it." Brian replied snatching the paper from him.
"Gosh, I was just reading it." Nick exaggerated, throwing the remains of his food.