- Text Size +
Nick Carter was carrying groceries and approached his house. He knew his girlfriend, Natalie, was there because he saw her car. He loved when she dropped by for a surprise visit. The things she could do with that body. He had to stop that train of thought. He needed to get these groceries away before anything perishable went bad. He couldn’t get her out of his head. He could envision her long flowing blond hair, and her sparkling green eyes and her practically perfect body. He reached the door and tried the knob. Why did Nat lock the door? He fumbled with his keys while struggling not to drop the groceries.

He finally got the door open and walked through his living room until he reached his kitchen. He unloaded the bags onto the kitchen table. He then began sorting out what needed to be refrigerated and what could be stored in the pantry. Once his groceries were put away, he went in search of Natalie.

He checked the basement which held game room, studio and gym. She wasn’t in the game room or the gym and his studio was always locked when he wasn’t in it. He went up to the main floor. She wasn’t in the kitchen, the living room, the dining room, which he knew from when he was putting his groceries away. There is a bathroom just off the kitchen, and he wondered if she was in there. But when he passed it and saw an open door, he knew she wasn’t. The only other place she could be on that floor was his office. He headed to that room. He opened the door to a dark room. The computer wasn’t running so that meant she hadn’t just stepped out of the room for something. He headed upstairs. There was only one place she would be up here. He started toward his room. As he got closer to his room, he began to hear moaning. He didn’t think anything of it, because she frequently watched porn. He got the shock of his life when he opened his door. There was Natalie, naked.

Normally, he loved it when she was waiting naked for him. The problem was, she wasn’t waiting for him. She was getting fucked from behind, while giving another guy a blow job.

He held his breath to stop a sob that was threatening to escape. He felt his stomach churn and tasted bile in the back of his mouth. He ran out of the room and to the bathroom down the hall. He made it just in time to vomit.

When he was sure he was done, he leaned back, resting his head on the tiled wall. He let the tears he was holding back fall, and he began sobbing quietly. How could she do this to me? I love her. I really do. I thought she was the one for me. He felt his stomach churn again and soon he found himself vomiting again.

Natalie, wearing only his bathrobe, entered the bathroom while he was throwing up the second time. “Oh baby, are you sick?” She said as she began rubbing his upper back.

“Don’t touch me.” He said weakly. “Get out.” He said with a little more strength.

“Ok. I’ll wait for you outside the bathroom.”

Nick flushed the toilet as he stood up on shaky legs. “No.”

“No?”

“I didn’t mean get out of the bathroom. I meant get out of my house and mostly get out of my life.”

“Nicky, I love you.” She said with fake tears. “Why?”

“You know why.” He was fast getting angry. She smirked and that made him even angrier. “Get out.”

“Fine, but you know you’ll never find someone better than me.”

Nick followed her around the house to make sure only her stuff was packed. She kept trying to convince Nick that he was making a mistake. As she was packing, he gathered her clothes. He felt sick again when he realized what her clothes consisted of. She had a tight black skirt that barely covered her butt and a low cut spaghetti strapped top that showed more of her chest and stomach then it covered. He used to love how she dressed. It was always a major turn on for him. Now her clothes screamed slut and made him feel just a little bit queasy.

He was standing by the door to his room holding her clothes as she finished packing. She tried to walk past him wearing his robe. He stopped her and thrusts her clothes at her. “You are not leaving in my robe.” It was no secret that she loved his robe. She wore it more than he did, especially after they…no, he wasn’t going to go there. She grabbed her clothes and shed the robe giving Nick a full frontal view. She made it a little too obvious that she was trying to entice him with her body.

Nick held his ground and showed no reaction to her seduction. She huffed when her attempt did nothing. She stopped her seduction and put her clothes on. Then, she stormed out of the room. Nick knew she was gone when he heard his front door slam.

His gaze fell on the bed. He had so many memories that were associated with that bed. All those memories were physical. He thought back to their relationship. They spent more time in bed than anything. It was that realization that made him realize that she didn’t love him. She was using him for sex. He still wasn’t enough for her.

He sat on his bed and then quickly jumped up. He couldn’t get the image of Natalie having sex with two other guys in his bed. He thought back to their relationship. He had asked her to house-sit numerous times. The thought scared him. How many other guys had she slept with in his bed? The mere thought made him feel sick to his stomach. He would never be able to sleep in this bed ever again.

He grabbed handfuls of his clothes and moved them to one of the guest rooms. He threw some clothes in the closet and some in the dresser. When he was done he began walking aimlessly around his house. The house now felt empty. He was struck with a memory of Natalie in every room. I can’t live here anymore. There are just too many memories of me and her. Maybe AJ will let me move in with him until I find a new house.

He trudged to the phone and dialed.

“Hello?” AJ rasped

“Hey.”

“Hey Nick. What’s up man?”

“I have a favor to ask?”

“What’s that?”

“I can’t stay in my house anymore, so I’m selling it. I don’t want to stay here longer than I have to. Can I stay with you until I get a new place?”

“Sure, you know you are always welcome here.”

“Thanks. I’m gonna go so I can prepare to get out of here.”

“Nick, wait.”

“What?”

“What happened? And don’t you dare say nothing. I can hear it in your voice and there’s obviously a reason why you can’t stay in your house.” Nick squirmed on his couch. He really didn’t want to get into this on the phone. “Nick? Are you still there?”

“Yeah, sorry.”

“So what’s wrong?”

Nick hesitated again. “J?” Nick’s voice was small.

AJ chuckled. “What Nick? Spit it out.”

“I don’t want--
to get into this over the phone. Can we put this off until I get to your house?”

“That’s fine. But you won’t get away from it then.”

“Ok.”

“By the way, when are you getting here?”

“As soon as possible. If that’s ok with you.”

“That’s fine dude.”

About 4 hours later, Nick stood on AJ’s porch and rang the bell. Soon he heard footsteps heading to the door and then the door flew open.

AJ stood there and then smacked Nick playfully across the arm. “You idiot.”

“What?”

“Why are you ringing the bell?” Nick just shrugged. “Well come in.” Nick grabbed the bags at his feet and followed AJ into the house. “Is this all you have?”

“No. There’s more stuff in my car.”

AJ gasped. “He speaks.” Nick laughed slightly. “Ha. I got you to laugh. What took you so long to get here?”

“I packed, put a few things in storage that I refuse to part with but couldn’t take here. I also talked to a realtor and sold my house to the real estate company. I also called all my utility servers to shut off things like water, electric, gas, phone and other such things.”

“You can go ahead and get settled in your room. You can use the same room you always used when sleeping here.”

“Thanks man. I really appreciate this.”

“It’s no problem. Now go upstairs and get settled. We’ll talk when you come back down.” Nick nodded before he headed upstairs

About an hour later, AJ made his way upstairs. He knocked on Nick’s door before he opened it. “Dinner’s here.”

“What is for dinner?”

“Pizza.” Nick stood up and followed his friend and brother downstairs. “After dinner we’ll talk. I don’t have any booze so I hope whatever is wrong doesn’t require alcohol.”

“No alcohol. It’d make it worse. I have been getting physically sick since it happened.”

Dinner went by quickly and soon they found themselves in AJ’s basement playing pool. Nick talked about what happened. AJ spent the night making Nick see how pathetic Natalie was. By the end of the night, AJ had Nick laughing. Nick went to bed feeling better but not over Natalie.