- Text Size +
*Natalie’s point of view*

When Natalie embraced Kevin, an odd look came upon his face, but he looked down at her.

‘Man…’ Natalie thought, ‘Kevin’s so damn tall!’

“Hi, nice to see you again,” he joked with Natalie.

‘Wow… his eyes are so sexy…’ she thought as she looked into his eyes.

“Glad you’re glad to see me,” Natalie replied.

Kevin put on yet another silly grin and said simply, “I’m glad you’re glad that I’m glad.”

Natalie looked up… oh God! She was still hugging him! Everyone now had their eyes on them…

‘…I think I should STOP hugging him,’ she told herself.

Natalie casually let go of him and stepped back a little, and smiled at everyone.

“What’s next on the agenda?” she asked.

All of them looked at Kevin and her oddly, but said nothing.

Laryssa broke the silence, “I think we should go get some ice cream.”

Saved by ice cream… whew!

Natalie still had this feeling Laryssa was going to ask her about it later on.

“Ice cream sounds GOOOOD to me,” Deanna chirped happily, totally unaware of the looks Laryssa was giving Natalie.

“If she likes it,” Nick put his arm around Deanna.

“I LOVE IT!”

And with that they were off…

“OH MY GOD!” AJ said awful loudly.

“Whaaat?” Brian asked annoyed.

“Double chocolate fudge cake with Oreo and chocolate chips!” AJ exclaimed.

“Dear God no…” Kevin mumbled.

“AJ remember, no chocolate after eleven,” Howie commented.

“Oh sorry mommy, did I HURT YOUR FEEEELINGS?” AJ put his face right up next to Howie’s.

“No, but with the amount of energy you’ll have there’s no doubt you’ll need a straight jacket…” Howie laughed.

“He must be REAALLYY caffinated,” Kevin whispered, as AJ paid for everyone’s ice cream.

‘Shit, I can’t keep avoiding her…’ Natalie thought as Laryssa gave her yet another stare.

“Nat come over to my car, we can eat there,” Kevin suggested.

He looked so sexy, it was hard to resist but Natalie replied, “Just one sec Kev, I think I’m gonna talk to Larry for a minute over here.”

“Ok then, I’ll be here,” Kevin half smiled.

Natalie sighed wistfully, and then turned to face Laryssa questioning.

“So?”

“SO what?” Natalie asked.

“Don’t play dumb with me Nat, what’s up with you and Kevin?”

“Well…”

“Me and Kev?”

“Yeah, you and Kev. Do you have a thing for him?”

“A thing?” Natalie laughed, as she tried to pretend nothing was going on, but Laryssa knew better.

“Please Nat, tell me,”

“Well, he’s, cute,”

“C’MON!”

“YEAH I LIKE HIM! Happy?”

“Very!” Laryssa hugged her, “Awww, you two will make such a great couple!”

“Yeah…”

‘Now comes the hardest part, telling him how you feel,” she added to herself, she sighed heavily.

~~~~


*Deanna's point of view*

Upon leaving the ice cream parlor, Deanna and Nick were walking to Nick's car. Nick turned around and smiled at Deanna, she smiled back. When Nick started walking again Deanna stopped and got sidetracked for a minute. She waved to Natalie and Laryssa as they left with AJ and Kev. She also waved to Brian as he went to his car. She then realized that Nick was way ahead of her and ran to catch up with him. Deanna jumped on Nick and kissed his cheek. Nick caught Deanna before she fell.

"I love you D," Nick told her.

Deanna couldn't help but smile.

At that point Nick and Deanna had reached Nick's car. Nick got in on the driver's side and Deanna got in on the passenger's.

"Thanks so much for what you did tonight," Deanna thanked.

"It was no problem, really," Nick told her, "The guy pisses me off, the way he treats you pisses me off."

"Well, thank you," Deanna replied.

The two sat quiet for a minute, neither knowing what to say.

"You know," Nick started, "technically you're still his girlfriend."

Deanna nodded her head.

"D?" Nick asked.

"Yes?" Deanna questioned.

"Do you love me?" Nick asked.

Deanna sat for a minute just looking into Nick's deep blue eyes.

"Do you?" Nick asked again.

Deanna sat still, again looking into Nick's eyes.

"D, your answer could mean life or death to you," Nick told her, "You understand that, don't you?"

Deanna then opened her door and got out of the car.

"What are you doing?" Nick asked.

Deanna then opened the rear passenger door. She got back in the car, closed the door, and sat behind Nick.
She leaned her head on his shoulder, and to the pair the world seemed to be spinning round. Except in Nick's car, that was the one place time was standing still.

Nick smiled as Deanna kissed his cheek again.

"You know," Deanna started, "There's always room for one more."

She smiled and looked at Nick with a gleam in her eyes.

Nick grinned back and opened his door.

He threw his jacket off so that it landed in the driver's seat.

Nick then opened the rear driver's side door and got in the back next to Deanna. The rear driver's side door then slammed shut as Nick closed it.

~~~~


*Ann's point of view*

Ann breathlessly said, "This was the best night, ever."

Howie smiled, and kissed Ann's lips so tenderly, "You're so beautiful."

Ann looked at the sky as standing by Howie on the top of the hill, next to their car, looking at the sunrise.

“God's Beautiful Painting...” she mumbled.

The smile lit her face, the glow of her tan skin reflected from the sun, and her brown hair carelessly blew in the wind. Howie put his arms around her, as the night turned into day.

~~~~


*Laryssa’s point of view*

Leaving the ice cream parlor, AJ and Laryssa were passionately kissing, and AJ said, "How could I miss the most beautiful and sweet girl?"

"I don't know, but, what I do know, is you got talent, with the BackDoor Boys..."

AJ corrected, "BackSTREET Boys..."

"Same difference!" Laryssa laughed.

As AJ drove Laryssa home, they stood at her front door for a half an hour, talking...*Long, huh?*

She finally said, "Bye..." For the last time....