- Text Size +
"WOO! Water parks are, I swear... the most fun places in the entire world," Laryssa yelled as they entered the park, "not that I've seen the WHOLE world... but from my understanding..." she added.

Deanna laughed, "Yeah... they're pretty rockin!"

They all stopped at the billboard of events.

"Hey... there's a contest tonight." Kevin noted.

"A contest? What kind? Wet t-shirt?" AJ joked.

"No... Talent contest... there's a cash reward if you win..." Kevin answered.

"Gosh," Deanna thought, “these guys are gonna do ANYTHING to get noticed.”

"Cash? I can use some of that," Nick joked.

"And..." Kevin continued, "a contract to perform here for a month... or more depending on crowd response..."

"Kev, you guys can't do that..." Natalie sighed, "it's not like it's summer... school just started."

"Yeah but if we win we won’t need school," Nick said.

"C'mon... won’t need school? You still need your education when you are famous," Deanna told him

"Yeah, but we still have to try... you know we'll cross that bridge when we'll get to it," he continued.

"Ok... whatever," Deanna replied.

~There was a pause~

"You know what?" Kevin broke it.

"What?" Laryssa asked.

"You girls should enter the contest too,” he said.

"Us? Are you kidding? And run against you? I dunno," Natalie said.

"Yes, c'mon you guys are great! We heard you at the club and you heard the standing applause, you were fab!" AJ commented.

"Ummmm I dunno... what do you think?" Natalie looked at Laryssa, Deanna, and Ann.

"Well, I think we should at least try, if we won’t then someday we're gonna ask ourselves what would have happened if..." Ann said.

"Yeah... you're right,” Deanna said.

"Yeah. Ok, so let's do it!" Laryssa yelled.

"Ok," Natalie agreed.

"Great. So you are going and we are going... we’re all going!" Howie said.

"Yeah Howie... thanks for clearing that up for us..." Brian laughed at him.

"Good so may the best group win," Kevin said putting out his hand for the girls to shake.

"Yes," they all shook it and the other boys' hands.

"Uh oh," Natalie said as the guys went off to practice.

"What?" Ann asked.

"I know how Kevin is... he’s going to take this really seriously, and competitively, and if he does then so will the other guys..." Natalie finished kind of under her breath.

"AND they're going to 'practice' WERE AT A WATERPARK FOR GODSSAKES!" Laryssa agreed, always wanting to just have fun.

"But guys... what if WE took it seriously," Deanna said quietly, "I mean, we weren’t all that bad-- and we did improvise with that song pretty well..."

Ann nodded in agreement, "I actually enjoyed it!"

"Why be so seriously about it though? Let’s just have fun for now... we have lots of time ‘til the contest starts," Laryssa begged.

"But what if we make mistakes on stage? Everyone will laugh at us and worse we won’t get the contract," Natalie added.

"We can make mistakes even if we did practice. So please... we came here to have fun not to practice our butts off," Laryssa whined.

"And also we didn’t need to practice last night and we were great!" Ann said.

"Ok, so let’s just have fun for now and later we'll practice," Natalie said, "Agreed?"

"Agreed," they all said and went to look for the boys to have FUN!

"Ummm... oh where oh where could the BSB be... oh where oh where could they be?" Natalie, Deanna, Ann and Laryssa yelled at they skipped around the water park, looking for them.

"Where the heck are they gonna practice in a water park, anyway?" Laryssa asked.

"Yeah... aren't they afraid of being booed, until they stop singing?" Deanna asked.

"No, if I know Kevin," said Natalie, "He'd put his baseball cap on the ground, and collect money."