- Text Size +
The girls found the boys and had a blast at the Water Park. An hour before the contest was suppose to begin they all went their own ways to practice. After they finished the contest started, they each gave out their all on stage and they were all great. Now it was time for the results:

“Well ladies and gentlemen this was a tough choice as you all can see they were all great but we have to choose one talent here who was the best! So the winner is...” The hostess started.

The girls were so scared they held each other's hands and wished they would say their name, but at the same time wished they would say the boys name cuz they deserved it more than them.

The boys hoped that it would be them and prayed all the way through it that they would hear their name being called as the winner and they would win the record deal.

The hostess muttered some countless amounts of word under her breath, and announced, "The winner is...Nick, Howie, AJ, Kevin, and Brian--the Backdoor-"

Some assistant girl tapped on her shoulders and mentioned that she said their names wrong, and corrected, "The Backstreet Boys...come up here, boys!"

~~~~


*Nick's Point Of View*

“I can't believe it...it's really happening...” Nick thought.

The excitement had overcome his thoughts and feelings at that moment. He glanced over at Deanna, she looked excited, or at least half the excitement or joy he did. If every moment of every hour, of every day, of every month, of year was like this day, it'd truly be the perfect day. The sun was shining differently today, as this would be a brighter day, he knew it inside. The others seemed that way, too, but he was not so sure of what they had reacted to in this situation.

~~~~


*Brian's Point of View*

“Oh my gosh! This can't be happening!” Brian though, “No way! To us?” It's not that Brian didn't believe in himself and the boys, but it did seem like a long shot. I mean, how many people in the world would want them. They weren't exactly "popular" music. But still... Maybe, who knows! He watched Nick hug Deanna. (Ha, ha, ha! Ann, you can't have him! *sticks out tongue for 2nd time* Ha!) Brian wished he had someone to hug onto, but nope. Oh well, they had a more important task at hand! Going up there to receive their prize!

~~~~


*Howie's Point of View*

Howie breathed in the fresh air as he heard the news, and released it out once again. He felt Ann's hand on his shoulder, and began to feel calmer. “I can't believe how far we've gotten. I'm glad Ann's by my side.” He stepped up to the stage near the microphone and stood next to the other guys. They smiled at each other, knowing how lucky they were. Then, he looked at Nick and Deanna as they hugged, their sweet loving embrace. Ann grabbed a rose from another girl’s hand and gave it to him.

"Sorry Howie, I couldn't buy my own, but you deserve this. I love you."

Howie mouthed, "I love you, too."

~~~~


Music from the background from one of the newest song the guys have practiced, "As Long As You Love Me":

I don't care, who you are, where you're from, what you did, as long as you love me.

The boys finished their song and the audience clapped, some girls screamed but not that loud. The boys were just happy that the people clapped for them and acknowledged them.

They got off the stage and each girl ran to hug her man.

"You were awesome guys!" Deanna pointed out.

"Yeah! It was a great show you put out there!" Ann agreed.

"Though we would have done it better," Laryssa teased.

"Thanks for your support Lar," AJ joked.

"So what you guys wanna do now?" Kevin asked.

"I don't know, but I'm kinda hungry" Deanna said.

"Yeah, me too," Brian added.

"So let's go eat," Howie said.

"Alright, just don't forget to put on your hats guys, now that you are "celebrities"" Nat quoted with her hands and laughed.

"Yeah, my boys' a celebrity!" Deanna laughed.

"Where are we gonna eat?" Howie asked.

"Oh I know!!!!" AJ exclaimed.

"Uh... sorry," Natalie disagreed.

"Maybe some other time..." Ann started.

"Yeah," the others agreed.

"Aww man!" AJ exclaimed.

"Oh! I know about this cute little place down the street!" Laryssa exclaimed.

"Really?" Kevin asked.

"Yeah, they serve pasta and pizza..." Laryssa started.

"Cool! I'm there!" Nick exclaimed.

And so, they all left for the Italian restaurant.