- Text Size +
They were half way into the movie. Natalie, Kevin, and Laryssa were all sitting on separate chairs, Nick and Deanna were snuggling up on the couch. Nick started playing with Deanna’s hair. Natalie giggled a little too loudly at the sight of this, and Nick turned and semi-glared at her.

“Nat shut up,” Nick told Natalie.

"Ohhhh I HATE this part," Laryssa said.

Ursula was taking Ariel’s voice. *Bam* There was a loud knocking on the door.

A muffled voice came, "I know you’re in there D, open the hell up."

"Shit," Laryssa whispered, and Deanna teared, Nick held her tight.

Kevin slowly got up from his seat and Natalie had to admit in his black beater with his hair all ruffled he looked pretty damn tough. (And sexy for that matter)
He put his eye right up against the peephole and Josh got a shock from the piercing green crystal eyes that started right through his own.

Kevin opened the door, taking his time. He kind of leaned in the opening, "What can I do for you, sir?"

"You one of those Bagstreet Bums aren’t you," Josh spat.

"I would be a member of the Backstreet Boys, I don’t know why this makes a difference to you..." Kevin replied in his *oh so intellectual voice* Josh pushed him a little.

"Hey pretty boy, you can either move on your own, or I can make you move, take your pick," Josh threatened. Deanna sort of whimpered.

"What would you do if I moved?" Kevin asked sort of smirking.

"I would go in there and kick my girls sorry ass for being with that Blondie," Josh said starting to get a little more agitated

"Oh well, then I have no choice," Kevin stated plainly.

"You gonna move?" Josh asked.

"No, I’m gonna knock you out," Kevin punched Josh in the nose, and he fell to the floor.

"YEAH KEVIN!" Natalie yelled.

"Shit! Man, that hurts," Josh exclaimed, clinging onto his bleeding nose.

"That was the idea," Kevin stated.

"You! You," Josh said pointing at Nick.

"You, you what? Ass hole, you're bleeding on my carpet, get the hell out before I call the cops," Laryssa said, standing up to him.

Josh looked at her, he felt like saying 'who the hell are you?' but decided against it, Kevin would hit him again.

"Bitc-," he muttered as he left the dorm room, the last part of the word was cut off by Kevin slamming the door.

"Now, what the hell was that about?!" Kevin asked.

"It explains why we were watching The Little Mermaid," Nick said.

"Kevin, I don't think D's up to talking about this… yet to y'all," Natalie explained.

"I think y'all know, ‘cept me… Listen, D… I told you Josh was into some bad stuff, (I can't picture Kevin swearing… sorry *lol*) didn't you end your relationship?"

"Yeah... we were supposed to, but my dearest friend Joshua decided to keep it going and followed me here," Deanna answered.

"Omg… D, get a restraining order against him!" said Laryssa, "Don't take his bullshit."

"I… I... I don't want it to end that way, but I'm scared of him, either way…" she barley managed to say that, between tears.

"Aww, Deanna, babe," said Nick hugging her tighter, "I told you I would take care of him."

"Kevin's here to help too," Natalie added.

Deanna couldn’t help but smiling, "Thanks."

Kevin took Natalie’s hand, and started making very obvious head motions to Laryssa.

"We're gonna, um, wax my car," Kevin said.

Laryssa cringed, "But I don’t wanna."

Kevin glared at her.

"Yeah, um, you guys should meet us at that club tonight," Laryssa finished.

"You know where that place is right Nicky boy?" Kevin asked, Nick nodded, despite that fact that Kevin called him 'Nicky boy.'

"Yeah, we'll be there around, like 10:30 or so?" Nick asked.

"Alright then, see you," Natalie said, hurrying Kevin and Laryssa out of there.

As soon as the door shut Laryssa turned to Kevin, "Wait, we aren’t really waxing your car, are we?"

Kevin laughed, "Well if you want to, I won’t complain, but I think Nat and I both are going back to our rooms."

Laryssa sighed in relief.

"Yeah, Larry, you can come hang out in my room... seeing as I’m all by my self in there anyway," Natalie told Laryssa, they waved to Kevin and walked down the hall to Natalie’s dorm room.

"You know D, that if anyone ever hurts you, I’ll always be here to protect you in any way you need," Nick said still holding her tight, Deanna smiled big this time.

"I think I have been waitin' for you my whole life... I mean-" Deanna started.

Nick leaned over and kissed Deanna before she could finish.

~~~~


"Damn!" Natalie yelled.

"What?" asked Laryssa.

"I forgot The Little Mermaid," Natalie told her.

"You can get it LATER," Laryssa explained.

"Yeah, but I wanted to finish watching it," Natalie laughed.

"Just thank Kevin for NOT making us wax his car," Laryssa told her.

"No, no, no, no, that would have been F-U-N…" Natalie explained.

"How do you figure that?" Laryssa asked.

"You volunteer to wash his car first, and spray him with the hose," Natalie answered.

"I have a feeling you've waxed his car before," Laryssa replied.

"Oh, many, many times," Natalie said, as she turned on her CD/tape player, playing whatever was in there.

"Hey... this is good music, who are they?" Laryssa asked.

"That’s Kev and the boys singing. They gave me a copy of their demo tape," Natalie answered.

"Wow… they sound REALLY good for a boy band… err," Laryssa started.

"Vocal Harmony Group," they said together, and laughed.

"We've been lectured once too many," Natalie sighed.

"And um... judging by Kevin and Nick, they must not be thaaat bad looking," Laryssa said, and Natalie laughed

"Oh a week ago you would have though different," Natalie assured her.

"What do you mean?" Laryssa asked.

"Well... they kind of looked… well... let me just show you some pics of the boys before they decided to 'change their look,” Natalie pulled out the photobook.

"Wow, Kevin looked..." Laryssa started.

"Yeah I know," Natalie said turning the page, "This is Nick."

Laryssa giggled.

"Yeah Nick doesn’t exactly look grrrreat either," Natalie said smiling and turning the page, "This one is Brian, he’s sortta the lead singer."

"He’s cute," Laryssa commented.

"You should see him now!" Natalie replied, "This one is AJ, he’s so funny, I love this guy."

"He is HOT," Laryssa commented.

"Yeah I know… you should see the pics of these guys now!" Natalie told her.

"WELL LET ME!!!!" Laryssa almost yelled, and Natalie laughed.