- Text Size +
~At the club~

"So D are we gonna dance?" Nick asked.

"Yeah let's go," Deanna said.

"Well I'm gonna dance does someone wanna come with me?" Brian asked.

"Well I'm gonna dance too, Howie are you coming?" Ann asked.

"Yeah of course I'm coming," Howie said while going to the dance floor.

"I'm gonna dance too," "Yeah me too," "Wait for me," they all said.

An hour later they were so tired of dancing they decided to take a break.

"Man if you guys are tired after only an hour how are ya gonna dance in a concert? A concert is an hour and a half," Deanna asked laughing.

"The fans will give as the power to dance," Kevin said.

The girls laughed.

"Yeah right," they all said.

"What? You know that's true!" Howie said.

"Yeah ok," Laryssa said.

"Switch subject!" Brian yelled

"Ok you’re right Brian... so who was that girl you danced with?" Natalie asked.

"Yeah man who was she?" AJ asked

"Oh man what did I do," Brian said covering his face, "Well, her name is Jasmine but its nothing I just danced with her, its nothing she didn’t seem that interesting."

"Oh well she was hot," AJ said.

"Yeah... Nevermind," Brian said, "AJ who were you dancing with?"

"Oh she's so sexy isn’t she?" AJ said smiling.

"Yeah, what's her name?" Brian asked.

"Nicole," AJ answered while grinning.

"Do you like her?" Natalie asked.

Laryssa shifted uncomfortably in her seat, Deanna noticed, and changed the subject before AJ got the chance to answer.

"Wanna dance Nicky?" she asked.

"Yeah Hun," He got up and put his hand out, and walked Deanna out to the dance floor. (Awww)

Kevin stood up just like Nick did, and asked Natalie to dance.

Sitting lonely, Laryssa, empty in heart and in mind, realized that she loved AJ... She loved everything about him... His smile, his wildness, something made her feel in her heart that she wanted AJ. Hoping that he would asked her to dance.

"I hate that Nicole girl," Laryssa mumbled.

Laryssa didn't even know Nicole, but when she saw the way that AJ looked at Nicole, she despised her, though, she wanted to be Nicole, because of that special way that AJ looked at Nicole...

“I wished he look at me that way,” Laryssa thought to herself.

Natalie giggled when Kevin started twirling her around and around-- he always made her laugh, or smile, he was always there for her, even when she didn’t have a dance partner. What a wonderful friend he was. This was the familiar part where Natalie starts fighting with herself:

He’s been your friend forever you don’t wanna ruin that...

He’s also been kind sweet and sexy forever, and I need a guy like that...

I know you have your eyes set on someone else for the time being anyway…

No you don’t-- I mean no I don’t...

Look its pretty damn obvious AJ caught your eye, but Kev’s a better man.

Damn you!

Just in case anyone else noticed what half of her brain did she looked up at Kevin, "Hun, I have to go make Larry feel better."

"Why?" Kevin asked a little upset.

"Look," Natalie pointed, "she needs a man, or a boy in this case, I have to get AJ to dance with her."

Natalie kissed him on the cheek and thanked him for understanding.

Natalie tapped AJ on the shoulder, but then couldn’t get the words out because she was laughing to hard, wheezing really, at Nicks dancing ability, (he wasn’t an expert off stage) but this got AJ’s attention anyway.

"What?" he asked smirking.

Natalie caught her breath quickly after a glare from Deanna, "Go ask Larry to dance."

"Which one is that?" AJ asked.

"Don’t play dumb with me Mr. Sexy, I know you were eyeing her... just GO!" Natalie said pushing him along and apologizing to 'Natasha--Noori-- oh right Nicole'

AJ got pushed down on the chair by Natalie and quickly smiled to Laryssa so that she wouldn’t notice that.

"Hey I notice you are sitting here by yourself and I was wondering if you wanna dance with me?" AJ said nicely.

Laryssa looked at Natalie in a What-The-Hell-Is-Going-On look. Natalie just shrugged her shoulders.

Then she looked back at AJ, "Yeah sure why not?"

"Good," AJ said back.

The music was hella banging, as AJ lead Laryssa to the dance floor.

Laryssa didn't wait and got right down to dancin' her heart out.

"HEY!" AJ yelled to be heard, "You don't dance too bad…"

"I used to go to the American Dance Company… until I got a knee injury…" she yelled back into his ear.

As the crowding place gathered up, the DJ said, "Couples only.” Half of the crowd moved back to their seats. Howie glanced at Ann, leading one hand out to her, she grabbed it, and slowly they danced to their favorite song, "I Will Always Love You" by Whitney Houston (I hope that came out at the time).... Laryssa knew that Natalie had to do something with AJ asking her... Cuz usually, he thought of her like a sister.

Standing up tall, AJ hung over Laryssa, asking her to dance with him, she shook her head, he asked why, but no reply came out. AJ's hand grabbed her shoulder, and peered his dark eyes into hers. Laryssa couldn't resist but staring into that sweet, wild, guy's eye. Luring her into a trap of love. Laryssa’s mouth opened, but no words spoke. AJ grabbed her face toward his, and burned a kiss.

Natalie fell out of her chair when she saw this…

"Oh my god, Nat, are you OKAY?" Nick said leaning over her.

"Yeah, yeah fine-- AJ JUST KISSED LARRY!" Natalie exclaimed.

"He always looked sort of gay..." Nick said picking
Natalie up shaking his head.

Natalie laughed, "No you moron-- Laryssa!"

"Oh Laryssa… that’s okay then..." Nick replied.

Natalie waited a moment for it to settle in.

"HE KISSED LARRYSSA?" Nick almost screamed.

Natalie giggled.

"Yeah you dumb ass, only took you… what? An hour to get?" Natalie teased him.

"Hey, don’t be messing with Nicky!" Deanna came to his defense, although she herself was smirking.

Laryssa warmed up after the 10-min kiss ended.

AJ said, "You're so beautiful, your eyes, your hair, it makes me go crazy...I'm sorry."

"You don't have to be sorry," Laryssa grinned.

She noticed something in Natalie's eye that said, 'OMG! They kissed!' Laryssa grabbed his arm and hooked it onto hers, leaning her head on AJ.

"I really like you AJ, I always have... do you want to come over to my house for dinner tomorrow?"

AJ’s lips touched hers again, "Sure, how can I resist?" He winked at her, and mouthed, "I'll call you!"

Laryssa thought, "This is the most perfect night, nothing bad can happen...right?"

The song was over, the 3 minutes went by so quickly... it seemed to Ann and Howie that it just started, they shrugged and continued to slow dance while all the singles crowded back onto the dance floor to dance.

As the night fastly passed by, the wind got colder, and in the club, got warmer. Kevin's eye wandered, finding Natalie in his sight.

“How come she looks so irresistible to me? NO! She's just my friend...am I right? Of course I am...she's been my friend, forever, I cannot let anything happen so it'll ruin it..." Kevin thought.

Staring with his green eyes, hoping that Natalie would feel the same way.

"NO! She's JUST my friend!" Kevin thought again.

Nervously, Kevin walked over to Natalie, and began to talk to her... about his true feelings about her.

She nodded.

He thought, "She doesn't feel the same way, I just know it!"

Trying to hold his head high, and acting strong, he was crying inside...

Natalie thought to herself, "If he loved me... how come he's acting like he doesn't care if I dated someone or care for someone else!"

Even though he was hiding it inside, Kevin couldn't anymore…

He hugged her, and told her, "I don't want you to love anyone else... I want you... for me... I want to be the one that you call when something happens!"

Natalie was in shocked, and she was definitely surprised at his choice of words.

She hugged him back and gave him a kiss on the cheek, "I love you, too!" Natalie smiled.

10 minutes after Laryssa thought that she was back on the dance floor dancing her heart out with AJ after a few minutes of fun dancing Laryssa all-of-a-sudden fell and hurt her leg really bad.

"Are you ok?" AJ asked her.

"Yes I am,” she said while AJ tried to pull her up "Ouch wait, wait that hurt like hell."

AJ put her back down on the floor, "Oh sorry, is that ok now?"

"Yeah it is now but I can’t get up," Laryssa told him.

"You can’t stay like this forever, you gotta get up now otherwise someone will run you over. They can’t see you down here while they're dancing," AJ explained.

"I know but what am I gonna do?" Laryssa asked.