- Text Size +
Part II Chapter 36

AJ woke up, his arms entwined around Win like a giant winding vine. He breathed in her perfume, her wonderful sweet smell that had just a kick to it. He thought back to the night. Just the thought of it gave him shivers. Never in his life, had he been with a woman like Win. Never had he ever felt so complete, so satisfied, both physically and spiritually.
He listened to her breathing, slow and easy. She took a deep breath and moved slightly, closer to AJ if that was possible. Slowly and carefully AJ removed his leg from over her hip and sat up against the headboard. Sensing his movement, Win, still sleeping turned over and curled into his lap. He smiled as he closed his eyes, leaning back and thinking to himself, no matter if they got married, no matter if they had kids, he was content just to have this moment with her.
He watched her sleeping until what seemed only a minute later, much more like an hour, she opened her eyes and slowly sat up. She sighed deeply, ran a hand through her hair and looked over at AJ.
“What’s your name again?” she said with a smile.
“That good huh?” he asked.
“I think have amnesia,” she laughed touching her chest.
“No really, I wasn’t bad, was I?” She leaned over and kissed him. She held her face and inch away and gazing into his eyes said,
“You were incredible.”
“Hum,” AJ growled with a grin on his face.
“That good huh?”
“Yeah, that good.” She replied laying down across his lap again. He placed his hands on her shoulders and arm and kept them there.
“Want me to help you bring your stuff up here?” he asked.
“What for?” she asked.
“Well, now you can stay with me.” AJ replied.
“I can stay with you now.” Win replied.
“You know what I mean, every night now.”
“Yeah, but who said I would need that much clothing?” Win snickered.
“Ooh, I got a nasty girl,” he said in his macho voice. Win got up again and this time she climbed out of bed and gathered up her clothes. She slipped them on as she found them.
“Now what happened to not needing clothes?” he asked with a pout.
“Yes, that’s for later, but we have things to do.”
“Oh come on,” he said climbing out of bed and grabbing his boxers and slipping into them.
“AJ, come on, I got to get to work.” Win said as AJ came over to her.
“Forget work, come back to bed.” He said pulling her by the hand. He sat down and Win stood before him.
“AJ, I’m going to be fired.” Win said looking at the clock.
“So, I’ll take care of you.” He said pulling her around and into his lap again.
“No, you won’t. I’ve got things to do, I’ve got to,” but what else Win had to do, AJ never found out and Win forgot. Before she knew it, Win was on her back, AJ kneeling over her, kissing her until she felt her skin ready to melt off her bones. She heard her phone go off.
“Aw man, I have got to throw that thing out.” AJ said sitting up. Win pulled her shirt back down and dove over to the nightstand to grab her phone.
“Yeah, Red, I know, I’m coming. Okay, okay, yeah, I’ll get it. Yes, I’ll be right there. Bye.” Win looked sympathetically at AJ and said,
“Sorry, duty calls.”
“Promise, you’ll be back later?” he asked.
“I promise, we can do what ever you want okay?” she replied struggling with her shoes.
“All right.” Win ran over to him, kissed him quickly and ran out the door calling,
“Love you baby!”
“Love you too.” AJ said to the empty room. He fell back onto the bed, his hands covering his eyes when he smiled to himself again.
“Damn!” he yelled to himself with a smile, “Definitely worth waiting for.” He got up and showered singing “I’ve got you under my skin” and doing the dance moves across the room as he got dressed. He didn’t even stop when he got a knock on the door.
Still singing at the top of his lungs he opened the door to Howie, Nick, Brian and Kevin.
“Ah, so this is what we heard down the hall.” Nick said as they all entered the room.
“I take it you and Win, had a good night?” Howie asked. They all took seats around the room. AJ sat on the edge of the still unmade bed.
“Guys, guys, guys, guys, you have no idea!” AJ said.
“That good?” Kevin asked.
“You go all your life, dating here and there. And then, you meet the one person, that just knocks your world sideways.” He explained.
“Uh oh, some one’s in love.” Brian chimed.
“You don’t know how much!” AJ said with the largest smile he could muster.
“And is she in love too, we’re supposing?” Nick asked.
“Yes, she is. Oh my god, it was just fucking amazing. Man, the sex has never been that good.” AJ said shaking his head.
“Your kidding right?” Howie asked.
“No lie man, she was hot. And she said that I, was incredible.” AJ replied.
“Oh, so that’s why she was smiling on her way back to her room.” Brian said.
“Distant, not quite there stare, smiling, rosy cheeks. And you with your Frank Sinatra impression.” Kevin said laughing.
“Hey, when was the last time your wife had you singing after sex?” AJ asked Kevin.
“I don’t sing after good sex.” Kevin retorted.
“No, he just tap dances.” Brian laughed.
“Oh look who’s talking!” Kevin said.
“Hey, I got my wife pregnant, that’s more than I can say for you!” Brian replied.
“Yeah, but you have to admit, you get that stupid grin on your face and go all macho man on everyone.” Howie said with a laugh.
“Or Nick, when he gets it good, he can’t walk the next day.” Brian said gesturing towards Nick.
“What can I say, I can work it with the ladies.” Nick said holding up his hands and grinning.
“He only walks like that because he slammed his dick in the car door!” AJ exclaimed.
“That only happened once, and you know it!” Nick shot back.
“Yeah, right, it seems to me, if you’re the one who can’t walk, it’s your girl who’s giving you the work out!” AJ fired back. A chorus of “Ooh” went around the room.
“Big talker for a guy hasn’t been laid in over a year since last night.” Nick spat. Another chorus of “Ooh” went around between the guys.
“Least I’m getting some, you still got nothing, don’t ya?” AJ taunted.
“I got some on our vacation, thank you very much. And she was quite pleased.” Nick retorted. There was a knock at the door and AJ answered it. It was Win.
“Hey baby, what are you doing back already?” he asked as she walked into the room and waved to the silent guys.
“I forgot my keys,” she said grabbing them off the side table, “Did I interrupt something?” she asked looking around at the guys who were trying to avoid her eyes.
“We were just talking is all. When you getting done today?” AJ asked, but Win was still eyeing the suspicious looks on the guys’ faces.
“Um, around three or four, Red wants to make a few improvements to the set. Oh I get it now.” Win replied, putting her hands on her hips.
“The big old sex brag. I see, I see.”
“This is why it’s never a good idea to be friends with your friend’s girlfriends, cause then you can’t look them in the eye anymore.” Kevin said, deliberately staring out the window to avoid Win’s eyes.
“Oh please. Like your wife doesn’t tell Brianna as well as all her other girlfriends what you do in bed. Guys, get over it, women talk about sex as much as you do.” Win said loud enough that Nick and Brian turned to look at her.
“So what have you been telling them about me, all good I hope?” Win asked AJ.
“We’d like to think so.” Howie replied. Kevin shot Howie a look. Win caught this and walked over behind his chair, put a hand on his shoulder and said,
“By the way, Tessa let it slip that she’s kinda sick of the missionary position, she’d like to be on top for a change, and I must agree with her, the Sugar Daddy boxers are cute.” She patted his shoulder a couple times and stood up. Howie and Nick were trying hard not to laugh.
“Oh you think this is funny. Just wait until your girlfriends visit.” They stopped laughing. She turned to Brian next.
“Ah, you’re being smart, keeping your mouth shut, I’ll save you for later. Oh, and by the way AJ, I love Frank Sinatra.” She gave him a quick peck on the cheek and said as she gave the boys a quick wave,
“Bye boys!”
As soon as the door closed, all but Kevin and Brian burst into laughter.
“Damn, she is good!” Howie howled.
“What did I tell you?” AJ said between laughs.
“Now this, is war.” Kevin said through clenched teeth.