- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:
This is something new for me...writing a non-BSB related story. Actually, I am going to try to get this one published, as in sold in book stores! lol...so this is pretty much the rough draft, but please let me know what you're thinking and leave a review! Thanks
Prologue

Affliction.

It means pain. Suffering. Distress. It can be due to ill health. Nonetheless, it is most commonly associated as being physical. What nobody really puts in the definition though, is that the pain can be emotional as well. And sometimes, emotional pain can be even more empowering than the physical pain.

What I didn’t realize was that I was about to be on a roller coaster suffering from both kinds without any real knowing of when it all would end. Or even if it would end. The future was blurry making me realize I could only look one day in to the future so that disappointment wouldn’t get me down. So I wouldn’t hope for something that may never be.

My whole life as I knew it was about to change in about every aspect. My fate was about to take a wild turn. Everything I’d hoped for all at once seemed to evaporate. My life was starting from scratch at the age of nineteen. I wish I didn’t know now what I didn’t know then. Things would be so much easier. If only I could erase my memory of this affliction and its cause.

If only...