- Text Size +
I cant find a reason to let go
Even though you found a new love
And she's what your dreams are made of
And I cant find a reason to hang on
What went wrong can be forgiven
Without you it aint worth living alone


Addison stepped into her newly furnished two bedroom apartment. She just moved in just two weeks before after hwe divorcw with her husband Howie. They had only been married 5 years until Howie had gotten a new job for a new record company . And everything went downhill from there. Howie started to come home late at night, he never wanted to do anything anymore. Addison soon found out he was sleeping with his new client some new pop Britney Spears wanna be then the next thingshe knew her husband was having an affair. No matter how much she tried to get over Howie...the memories and all the heartache that she has has to go through. Addison heard her phone ring she went over and answered the phone "Hello?"


"Hey Addy its Nick"


"Oh hey Nick what's up? I guess its more of what do you want?" she laughed.


"Funny haha well its more of a favor you can do for me...although I DO have a feeling that you probably going to kick my ass but you HAVE to do this for me okay?" Addison couldnt help but think of the worst.


"Should I be worried? Just your plans I guess I dont know back fire?"


"That was only like one time...anyway, I want you to acompany me on a double date. I know what you're thinking BUT she needed a date for her brother and you're single now so I thought PERFECT!"


"Nick I am still technically married. The divorce isnt even finalized yet. Jeez already picking people out for me my gosh.."


"Sorry I thought you should have at least have your options open"


"Nick I know you want me to be happy but right now? I dont think I can move on just yet. Sorry Nicky but that's going to have to be the way it is. Sorry about your date call your sister maybe she would like to go. But it is 'too' soon for me Nick...I'm sorry" Addison explained to Nick.


"Addy you're going to have to get over him sometime, but I suppose it IS a little too early and you aren't ready I guess I understand why you dont want to do this double date thing with me. I guess I'll call BJ and ask her but believe me I will get you" he chuckled.


"Yea, I would REALLY like to see you try."