- Text Size +
I took out all the pictures of our wedding day
It was a time of love and laughter
Happy ever after
But even those old pictures
Have begun to fade
Please tell me she's not real A
And that you're really coming home to stay


Addison, Nick and the kids came home from the zoo.


"Thanks for taking us Nick. I guess that's just what I needed, a day out with you and the kids"


"You're very welcome. See I kow you like an open book"


"Yea, I guess you do." Addison and Nick watched the kids go off into the other room. They walked into the living room.


"Addy can I ask you a question?"


"Sure"


"Why are all of your wedding albums out? I thought I told you to forget about Howie?"


"I just started to think about it this was the time of my life Nick. it was magical...very magical like a fairy tale coming true"


"Yea, it was but I guess after what has happened now what do you think of that fairy tale wedding now?"


"Its begining to fade....I remember it though the dress, Hawaii, the flowers, everything and now its like just a memory, a waste its all down the tube I dont even want to think Nick"


"Then dont"


"I cant help it. We were married for 5 years we have two beautiful children. Poor Zachary keeps asking for his daddy and I dont know what to say to him Nick. I cant even tell Emily. What am I supposed to do? I feel so lost" Addison began to cry.


"You are going to have to tell them the truth Addy.You cant keep telling them lies forever. You will eventually move on and possibly even get a new dad...Addy you just have to tell them the truth"


"I dont want to tell them they'll never see their dad again...I just wish she wasnt real and he was on his way home right now"


"Addison but she IS real and he isnt coming back" just then the phone rang.


"Hello? Oh its you...you want me to come over? Why? There isnt any reason.... you want to talk? Fine I guess I could Okay I'll be there in 10"


"Who was that?"


"Take a guess"


"Howie?"


"Yep can you watch the kids for me Nick? I promise I wont be long"


"Sure tell me what happens when you get back"


"Dont worry you'll hear about it"


"Okay see you later"


"Wait, dont forget to tuck the kids in if I am not home by 8 okay?"


"Gotcha now go" Addison gave Nick a quick hug good-bye, grabbed her purse and was out the door"