- Text Size +
Sometimes I wake up crying at night
And sometimes I scream out your name
What right does she have to take you away
When for so long you were mine


Addison arrived at the house she once used to live in. All the memories started to come back. The playground set still sat in the front yeard.


"Come on Addison you can face it you can do anything. He isnt worth your tears. Remember what Nick said," Addison turned off her car and got out and shut the door behind her,' Be brave just hope the little tramp isnt there" Addison walked up to the door and rang the doorbell It felt weird to her ringing it instead of just walking in or not just using her key. The door soon unlocked and there stood Howie.


"Hi Addison you look great come on in"


"Thanks you look great too" she replied.


"So what's going on? How are Zach and Em?"


"Good I guess Zachary has a little cold nothing big. We went to the zoo with Nick earlier"


"Sounds fun. I know you are probably wondering why you are here huh?" she shook her head yes," I need you to sign these as soon as possibe." Howie handed her some papers.


"Why do I need to sign them so soon? Jeez what is so important?" Howie hesitated to answer the question.


"I am sorry you have to find out so soon me and Heather are getting married"


"What?"


"We're getting married. And I cant get married until the divorce is final"


"Jeez you wasted no time in getting married again did you? We were togetjer 5 fucking years Howie. We have two wonderful kids who love you very much and then all the sudden you just decide to run off with some client of yours and waste all the love we had. I thought when we got married it was death do us part does any of that even mean anything to you?"


"God, I am sorry all right? It just wasnt working for me anymore, Addison. We faught all the time. And Heather just happened to come into the picture that's all. I didnt mean for ANY of this to happen I swear"


"Bull shit Howie, everything I guess to you is a mistake. Maybe Nick was right yea you are just an asshole"


"A mistake? Those were the best years of my life"


"How can you just stand there and say that when you ran off with some Britney Spears wanna be and who you are now marrying and we're getting a divorce year best years my ass!" she yelled.


"No need to yell Addison"


"Why not? She took you away from me Howie. You were mine"


"But now I'm not yours Addison I belong to Heather now I'm sorry"


"Why did you do this to me Howie? Why?"


"It just happened really I am sorry. Maybe you should just go Addy take as long as you want to sign them" Addison looked at Howie with her sad eyes and just started to cry.