- Text Size +
I couldnt give you two good reasons
To show you loves not blind
He's two and she's four and you know they adore you
So how can I tell them
You've changed your mind


Howie gave Addison a hug.


"Please dont cry I hate it when you cry"


"Well this is all your fault. Howie what about Zachary and Emily? How in the fuck do you expect me to explain it to a two year old and a four year old Howie? They love you so much. Zachary is only two Howie he needs his dad...he asks for you EVERY night and now I have to tell him Oh sorry Zachary daddy is never coming back" Addison sobbed.


"I aint leaving them Addison. We just arent going to be married anymore."


"That makes a diffence Howie. He adors you both of them do...they are daddy's little kids and daddy is now not going to be there anymore to tuck them into bed or tell them bedtime stories. Please tell me Howie I would like to know."


"I am sorry Addison I cant stayed married to you. It just isnt going to work. I dont want to see my kids go through anymore yelling or constantly fighting. Its just making us worse. Addy I dont want to have our children to be seeing any such thing. I am sorry if you feel ANY difference but that is how I feel about the situation we are in right now Addison"


"Fine, I understand....I'll sign the papers now" Addison took a pen out of her purse and signed the divorce papers, "There you go Howie"


"Thanks Addison I apperciate it and be looking for your inviation in the mail. And tell Zachary and Emily that I love them very much and that I will come and see them very soon okay?"


"Okay I will do that so I guess I will see you later?"


"Yes you will come here and give me a hug" Howie wrapped his arms around Addison and kissed her on the cheek.


"Bye Howie" Addison walked out of the house and down to her car.


"Drive carefully" Howie waved from the door. She got into her car and waited for Howie to close the door. She just sat there and started to cry.


"Why did this happen?" she cried," Fuck!" she soon screamed as she started the car," Why is this happening to me? Why fucking dammit why? How do I tell this to the kids at such a young age?"