- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:
Hey everyone, i know this is short, but there is more coming, i promise! Thanks for the reviews!
Mystery Solved

She was up on the stage, causing the audience to laugh so hard that they couldn’t breathe.
He was sitting in his usual third row seat watching intently and laughing right along with the crowd.
She still hadn’t realized that he’d been there every show.
And he was starting to worry about it.
After two hours of sending the room into hysterics she took a bow and reeled from her exhaustion. The audience stood and roared loud for her performance as she thanked them profusely, promising as usual to be out in the lobby after the show. It seemed like an eternity before she could walk off the stage and hoof it back to her dressing room.
As usual she took her icy shower before changing into clean clothes once she’d dried her hair. Looking around the room she found her usual sunglasses and pushed them up on her head to hold her hair back. She looped the rope of brown and yellow beads she was using as a belt, through the loops on her dark jeans and adjusted her brown tank top as she looked herself in the mirror.
She shook her head and went to her dressing table to put on her makeup. There was a strange noise at the door however, like two people talking and she didn’t like the sound of it. She abandoned the table and went to the door, yanking it open, scaring the two people who stood there. Her eyes narrowed as they focused on AJ and Kevin.
“You!” she hissed as she saw the note that AJ was about to tape to her door.
“Nice to see you too,” AJ laughed it off but her eyebrows looked dangerous. Kevin was ready to bolt.
“So do you always stalk women, or is this a new hobby?” she snapped, crossing her arms and leaning in the doorway.
“No, it’s his new hobby,” Kevin replied, hoping that it was supposed to be funny.
“Why don’t you go sleepwalk somewhere?” she threw at him, and it was enough notice for him to hold his hands up in defense and walk away.
“What do you want?”
“Well, obviously, I wanted to ask you if you’d like to go out sometime,” AJ replied causally, stepping towards her, showing that he was not afraid of her. She snorted at him however.
“I don’t think so, excuse me, I have to get ready.” She turned in the doorway and went to close the door, but he was being ambitious.
“You don’t think so?”
“I don’t date guys that play games, so that means, not you,” she fired as she tried to close the door again.
“Even a guy that’s been at your show every night you’ve been here?” This caused her to stop in her tracks and re-think the situation. She turned and raised an eyebrow at him.
“What do you want?” she asked, suspicious to the hilt.
“Just a chance to talk a bit, you know, that kind of thing,” he flashed her a twenty tooth smile and she wasn’t quite sure she trusted it.
“That kind of thing? What exactly is that ‘thing’?” she asked again, eyes narrowing as she watched him.
“That ‘thing’ as you so kindly refer to it, is a time for us to get to know one another. If you can’t figure it out, I’m asking you out on a date,” AJ retorted just as spicy. She considered him for a moment, then straightened up as she saw Gary approaching from down the hall.
“I’ll meet you in the bar of the hotel after I’m done here. Don’t keep me waiting.” She closed the door and hastily dodged Gary before he could get a word in.
AJ watched after her, a smile in place on his face, and decided to go hang out with the crowd.