- Text Size +
My girlfriend and I have been seeing each other for about 4 years now. I met her right after I had gotten out of rehab for my alcohol problem. The weird thing is Sandra loves to party and drink and it doesn’t bother me I mean it used to when the guys and I were out, but I guess she is different or that’s how I think of it anyway.


”Hey Alex the girls want me to go out with them you don’t mind, do you?” boy was she looking amazing in her mini skirt, a tang that just reveled enough, and then a jean jacket to go over her tang.


”No of course not, but you know how you get though. You wouldn’t mind if I went with you did I?” I asked. She gave me a quick smile followed by a kiss.


”You are so smart…what would I do without you? And of course I don’t mind if you come along with us tonight. It’s always fun having a male tag along” she giggled.


”Although you might want to think about adding an extra layer on Sandra I swear every time you go out and party half of your closet goes missing by the end of the week” I joked.


”Hey!” she exclaimed and then smacked me,” I am not that bad am I?” she smiled.


”No you aren’t I was just giving you a hard time. But I think you might be on the verge of denial but let’s go before all of your friends become impatient at the club.”


On our way to the club I couldn’t help but wonder how this night was going to be different from any other I think I am just hoping maybe her clothes will be on by the time we leave but I know how she gets when she’s had a few margarita’s well only half of one does her in these days. We arrived at the club just moments later and there were her friends awaiting her arrival. I parked the car and we gout out.


”Hey Sandra, I see that Alex tagged along”


”Yeah, he is just making sure I don’t get “too” carried away” she smiled. You know sometimes I wonder if she isn’t suck of me going out with her and her friends. I think girls purposely go out to clubs with their girlfriends just to talk about us guys, it wouldn’t surprise me, but what do I know I am just a guy? We entered the club and the girls all vanished before me and when I finally caught up with them Sandra already had a margarita in her hand…go figure her drink of choice I wish for once she would drink something else at least without tequila in it this would make my life a whole lot easier sometimes. While a drink in her hand she dragged me out to the dance floor…well we tried to dance anyway before she started to take off her shoes.


”Honey put your shoes back on you haven’t even had half of your drink yet…honey are you listening to me?” I guess she wasn’t I knew having her drink tequila was a bad idea.


”Oh stop it Alex I am wearing flip flops they always fall off my feet”


”No Sandra you’re wearing high heels” oh this night is going to be a interesting one she is defiantly a lightweight tonight.


”I gotta pee I’ll be right back Alex” and there she went off to the bathroom and then her friends followed of course. Why do they all go to the bathroom like that? It doesn’t make any sense to me girls all go in with one another. It must be another one of their codes to go talk about guys when they are actually around, since I am just standing her waiting like a retard I decided I guess I should go and get something to drink myself, but a Pepsi of course. About half way to the bar Sandra caught up with me.


”Hi honey sorry it took so long I had to fix my face too”


”Its ok babe” I looked at her and I noticed something was missing,” Sandra where is your other diamond earring?”


”I was wearing earrings?” blond moment is what I think.


”Yes honey” and then I looked down in her drink and sure enough there it was in her drink,”Never mind honey I found your earring it was in your drink I knew I should have looked there” I grabbed it out of her drink and stuck it in my pocket and then something else was missing,” Where is your jacket?”


”I took it off I was hot”


”And where did you leave me? You had it when you went” I didn’t even bother to finish that sentence it was in the girls bathroom good luck getting that one back, and she just bought that one too damn. She soon dragged me out onto the dance floor again holding her drink in her hand, and now she is squinting which makes me believe she lost her contact down the sink. I am just praying to God that the DJ doesn’t put Bon Jovi on or else I think more clothes will start to come off and then we’ll be going home in a tablecloth. I don’t know what it is about tequila but she can handle any champagne brunch, and then there was Bacardi punch at a bridal shower, and there was even a time with jello shooters with Smirnoff, but tequila makes her clothes fall off, and I know in the morning she is going to wonder what happened to her jacket and her other contact and luckily I have her other earring, but if I wasn’t here who knows where it could have ended up at.


=========


In the morning she got up around 10am and I had already been up for awhile I am surprised she didn’t sleep in more considering we didn’t get home until almost 2am this morning.


”Hi honey do you have a headache yet?” I laughed.


”Shut up!”


”Cranky I see…did you notice anything different when you looked in the mirror this morning?” I asked.


”Yeah one of my earrings and my contact was gone…let me guess I had tequila huh?”


”That my dear you are right! But you are also missing your jacket you just bought and I managed to get your other earring, but I couldn’t go into the girls bathroom to get your jacket so you lost that one I am just glad there was no Bon Jovi on or else I think we would have been in trouble” I explained.


”Man, I loved that jacket”


“Well you shouldn’t have taken it off”


”It was the booze”


”That sounds like a personal problem to me. I am wondering when you are just going to stop drinking tequila” she just stuck her tongue out at me she knew I was right.


”Gee, I am feeling loved” I just smiled cause I know when she drinks tequila her clothes are always going to fall off.


==========
I decided to post the song lyrics as well just to kind of get a better idea of the story.


SHE SAID i'M GOING OUT WITH MY GIRLFRIENDS
MAGUARITAS AT THE HOLIDAY INN
OH MERCY...MY ONLY THOUGHT
WAS TEQUILA MAKES HER CLOTHES FALL OFF


I TOLD HER PUT AN EXTRA LAYER ON
I KNOW WHAT HAPPENS WHEN SHE DRINKS PATRON
HER CLOSETS MISSING HALF THE THINGS SHE BOUGHT
TEQUILA MAKES HER CLOTHES FALL OFF


CH....SHE'LL START BY KICKING OUT OF HER SHOES
LOSE AN EARRING IN HER DRINK
LEAVE HER JACKET IN THE BATH ROOM STALL
DROP A CONTACT DOWN THE SINK


THEM PANTYHOSE AIN'T GONNA LAST TOO LONG
IF THE D J PUTS BON JOVI ON
SHE MIGHT COME HOME IN A TABLECLOTH
TEQUILA MAKES HER CLOTHES FALL OFF




SHE CAN HANDLE ANY CHAMPAIGNE BRUNCH
BRIDAL SHOWER WITH BACARDI PUNCH
JELLO SHOOTERS FULL OF SMIRNOFF...
BUT TEQUILA MAKES HER CLOTHES FALL OFF


CHORUS


SHE DON'T MEAN NOTHING
SHE'S JUST HAVING FUN
TOMORROW SHE'LL SAY
OH WHAT HAVE I DONE
HER FRIENDS WILL JOKE ABOUT THE STUFF SHE LOST
CAUSE TEQUILA MAKES HER CLOTHES FALL OFF