- Text Size +
You know that restaurant on highway one
With the key lime pie that song
The sand and the sun
Where we ran in our bare feet
Built a castle on the beach
Just the wind, the rocks, the waves and you and me



Brian woke up. He was alone yet once again. Just him in the big house was so quiet it was creepy. He walked into the kitchen and saw the picture of them together.


~ Flashback ~


Tahlia stepped off the boat and onto the sand. Brain stood there waiting amongst the waves.


“Hey there sexy”


“Hey…Tahlia you ready to go to that restaurant on highway 1?”


“Sure am we just need to go and change”


“Let’s go and change then…”Brian and Tahlia went back to the house. Tahlia came out of the bathroom wearing a light blue spaghetti strap tang top with a light blue mini skirt her hair was up in a messy bun and her make up was just slightly done.


“Wow you look amazing”



"And you dont look too bad yourself stranger” Brian smiled. The way she looked he felt like his heart skipped a beat. Tahlia walked over to Brian and wrapped her hand around his arm and they were on their way…


* After Dinner *


Tahlia took the key lime pie in her hand and grabbed Brian’s with the other. They walked out of the restaurant and went out to the beach.


“This is so beautiful” Tahlia smiled.


“I know…. I wish we could just say here forever,” Tahlia laughed a little then smiled.


“Brian you silly goof we both live here on the beach we could stay here forever!”


“I know I was just trying to get you to smile…I love to see you smile.”


“I know you do” Tahlia let go of Brian’s hand and took off her shows as Tahlia started to run away from Brian after she set down the pie in the sand.


“So you want a little tag game eh?” Brian quickly took off his shoes and started to run after Tahlia,” Haha gotcha” he said pulling her in for a kiss”


“Haha not anymore!” Tahlia ran down towards the water. Brian stood there for about 30 seconds and watched her slash her feet around in the water. Brian caught up with her once again.


“I let you get me that time”


“Uh huh sure ya did” Brian leaned in and kissed her again.


“Wanna make a sand castle?” Tahlia chuckled as she picked up some wet sand and started to play with it.


“That was sure random”


“So you wanna?”


“Sure why not?” Tahlia and Brian started to build their sand castle it kept getting ruined by Brian who purposely did it just to make her laugh.


“Would you stop? You’re purposely ruining it!”


“So?”


“Come on Brian” she begged while making a puppy dog face


“Fine” it didn’t take long to build this sand castle “Hey look it’s finally done” Brian and Tahlia stood up and looked at it for a second,” Our masterpiece” he chuckled.


“Yes I know”


“But not for long,” Brian took Tahlia’s hand and pulled her into his arms and started to gently kiss her.


“Brian not here”


~ End Flashback ~


Brian knew he would never forget that day.