- Text Size +
I can’t go there
Cause that’s just too much us
I can’t go there
I still feel your touch
There’s places in my heart
And here that feel as empty
As our bed
So most nights I don’t even walk upstairs
Cause I can’t go there



Brian got up from the couch and started to walk towards the bedroom to go and change into something clothes and go to the studio for another long day. He walked down the hall and he couldn’t even walk up the stairs without thinking of her. He walked into the room downstairs and got out something to wear there Brian heard the phone ring.


“Hello?”


“Yo Rok you still coming to the studio dude? We figured you would have been here by now”


“Um yea I am still coming I got side tracked that’s all. I will be there soon”


“Well actually Nicky said he is picking you up he got ‘worried’ I guess”


“All right” Brian heard the doorbell ring, “Well I think he just got there so I will see you in a little bit okay?”


All right Rok see ya later,” Brian hung up the phone and walked to the door and opened it.


“Hey Brian” Nick walked in,” Dude it’s non and you aren’t even dressed. What’s wrong with you? What time did you get up?”


“I just woke up Nick I just haven’t been myself all right?”


“Okay, okay jeez well lets get going hurry up and get dressed,” Brian walked into his room and got some clothes on.


“Are you happy now? Now lets get going,” Brian and Nick walked out the door and got into Nick’s car.


“I thought we would go somewhere to eat first,”


“Okay” Nick stared the car and drove out of the driveway. Brian sat there and looked out the window. He soon realized where he was going the little café down the street where they would always get coffee,” Nick I don’t wanna go there”


“Why?”


“Because I can’t go there”


“Tell me why?”


“Its too much me and Tahlia Nick we went there every day and got coffee”


“Come on Brian you gotta get over her man. Is that was you have been actin so weird?”


“Yea, I guess that’s why but I don’t think I can go there Nick can’t we just go to Mc Donald’s or something? I really can’t go there”


“Okay Brian I understand you can’t go there it’s too much you and her”