- Text Size +
Remember San Francisco on that cable car
Our reflection in the window of that store
How we danced the night away
With the lights out on the bay
Then wound up in a blanket on the floor




Brian and Nick reached the studio around one.


“Hey Rok we thought you’d never get here”


“Talk to Nick he got hungry”


“Ah so what’s going on? Why have you been so I don’t know well unhappy?” AJ questioned.


“Nothing,” he sighed,” Just thinking that’s all”


-Flashback-


Brian walked into their home and saw Tahlia sitting on the couch. Brian crept behind her and handed her two tickets.


“Brian what’s this?”


“Just open them,” Tahlia took the tickets from Brian and realized it was for San Francisco…where she always wanted to go.


"Brian! You did this for me?”


“Well you always talk about going there so I made arrangements for tomorrow at noon on a private jet.”


“Brian I can’t believe you did this for me”


-End Flashback-


“Brian you have got to get over her…she isn’t coming back”


“How do you know?”


“Because I know…Rok this isn’t worth moping around. Tahlia is gone she isn’t coming back.


-Flashback-


“Come on Brian lets go on one of those cable cars and take a ride around,” she begged.


“Oh all right,” they saw the cable car coming to a stop and they got ton. Brian stood behind Tahlia holding her close making sure she wouldn’t fall off the car.


“This place is just hot I dreamed…so many little shops and stores…it makes me want to go shopping,” she lightly giggled.


“Let’s go shopping then we have the next 72 hours here we better make the best of it.” Brian smiled at Tahlia. They got off at the next stop, ”Where do you wanna start first?” Tahlia looked around and saw a clothes store across the way and she pointed there. They made their way over to the clothes store and walked up to the store window and saw their reflection. He knew it was meant to for them to be together.


They came out of the store 15 minutes later with 2 bags full of clothes.


“Hey how about we go out to Gary’s for a little dinner?” Tahlia nodded her head and away they went.


As they ate their dinner Brian noticed they were playing some music in the background.


“May I have this dance?” Tahlia smiled and slowly got up from her seat and took a hold of Brian’s hand. They went out to the little back porch looking out on the bay with the lights shining down on them.


-End Flashback-


“I remember you telling me about that day”


“Yea somehow we wound up in a blanket on the floor…don’t remember that was a great trip”


“I am sure it was Brian but lets try and focus.”