- Text Size +
I can't go there
Cause frescos too much us
I can't go there
I still feel your touch
Now there’s places in my heart and here that
Still feel as empty as our bed
So most nights I don’t even walk upstairs
Cause I can't go there


They long day at the studio slowly ended. Brian was handed a schedule for where they were going to be going for the next 3 or 4 months recording at various places. Brian looked it over on the car as Nick drove him home.


“No!”


“Dude what’s your problem?”


“We’re going to San Francisco”


“So?”


“Nick I can’t go there too much us”


“Brian don’t give me that’s too much us shit you are going to have to get over it. If management says we are going there we are going there”


“Nick you don’t understand all right! We shared so many memories and now that she’s gone…I just can’t deal with it”


“Am I gonna have to get Kev to talk to you?”


“Why is it that if something ALWAYS goes wrong you bring Kevin into this!’


“Brian he is your cousin and I am sure he would make more sense than I ever possible could. You’re moping around about Tahlia like everything is going to go back to the way it was. Rok she isn’t coming back…she left”


“I don’t believe you! I have some faith that she’ll be back…I have to believe in myself”


“Brian listen to yourself you can’t even walk upstairs into your own room and go to sleep you sleep in a spare bedroom downstairs. Everything you do reminds you of her…you need some help Brian why is she so special?”


“The only one I felt so strongly about Nick…I guess you can call me crazy but she was ‘the one’ “


“None of us knew that Brian…we never knew how you truly felt about Tahlia”


“Sorry I just never wanted to say OR show it that’s all”


“You know you are STILL going to have to go to San Francisco whether you like it or not” Brian growled.


“Maybe management would understand”


“What you can’t go there because it’s too much you and your ex-girlfriend? No you’re going!”


“It’s worth a try”


“No Brian no…how many times do I have to tell you?”


“Nick just let me out of the car now I am going to take a chance at talking to them…it would just make me even more miserable than I already am Nick”


“Fine go do whatever…I can’t stop you…I just tried and it obviously isn’t going to work so I am just going to let you make your own mistake.”