- Text Size +
If it was only Florida or California
Maybe I could let myself move on
But its everywhere we've been
And everywhere I turn
I can't love again
Cause I’ve learned


That I can't go there
Its something I can't do
I can't go there
I'll run into you
I can't go there


The next week Brian was on a plane going to San Francisco. He tried talking to management but like Nick said it wasn’t going to work.


“How you feeling Rok?”


“Horrible I don’t wanna go there”


“I told you it wasn’t going to work”


“Shut up Nick”


“Jeez chill out”


Two hours later the guys arrived in San Francisco. The fans surrounded the airport as usual it leaked out that they were going to be coming. They signed a few autographs and they were on their way.


“Can we go and eat something please? I am hungry” Nick whined.


“Again? Aren’t you ever full? I guess we can stop at McDonalds” Kevin replied. The car started to move and he looked out the window. They pulled into the nearest McDonalds up the street. Brian turned his head and thought he saw a familiar face.


“Brian what’s wrong? You look like you have seen a ghost or something.” Howie asked.


“Nothing I thought I just saw someone that’s all”


“Brian you aren’t going to see her here all right. Just chill out you are seeing things” The driver parked the car and they got out and made their way into the restaurant. Brian looked over to his right and saw her again.


-Flashback-


“Brian we need to talk” Tahlia said.


“What’s wrong?”


“I don’t think we can see each other anymore”


“What? Why? What’s wrong?”


“I don’t think I can deal with this anymore you’re always gone…and you always seem to make it up to me, but I think I would rather just to be with you instead of you and the guys sometimes…I would like some alone time with you…” she explained.


“But… “


“Brian I am sorry I had fun while it was there”


-End Flashback-


“Yo, Brian what do you want?” he didn’t answer,” Hello? Earth to Brian Littrell what do you want?”


“Oh sorry uh a quarter pounder sounds good I guess”


“Drink?”


“Oh um…coke will be fine” Brian turned around to see if he could see her again and she was gone.