- Text Size +
When the sun shines, when it rains Christmas party’s, football games Winter, summer, fall or spring I see you in everything

I can't go there... Its too much us I can't go there

The guys went to go and sit down and AJ nudged Brian.

“What?”

“Isn’t that Tahlia?” Brian turned to his left and there she was. He thought he saw her. He knew if she would come here that he would run into her. This is where she had moved to after they had broken up.

“Go and talk to her”

“AJ no…I can’t”

“Sure you can…” he saw AJ start to talk over to Tahlia.

“AJ no…I’ll do it okay? Can I just eat first?”

“Fine if you don’t I will”

-Flashback-

“Tahlia can we please just talk about this?”

“Brian there is nothing to talk about”

“Why didn’t you say something before…before I loved you”

“You love me?”

“More than you know”

“I am sorry Brian everything is gone. I thought I loved you…but when you weren’t there anymore I got lonely and I am tired of always being lonely and you went of with Nick or someone other than me.”

“Tahlia I am sorry please don’t leave me”

“Brian I am sorry…just saying sorry isn’t going to cut it all right? This is going to have to be the way it is I’m sorry” Tahlia grabbed her purse and walked out the door.

“She’s gone…she’s really gone”

-End Flashback-

“Brian? You haven’t touched your food are you okay?”

“Um yea” Brian started to eat his food when he looked up and noticed she started to talk his way.

“Go away, go away I am not ready to see you yet” Brian thought.

“Brian?”

“Damn she spotted me,” he mumbled,” Tahlia is that you?”

“Yes it is…I never thought I would see you in San Francisco ever again”

“I didn’t plan on it myself….but you know the group or should I say management made me come”

“How long are you here? Maybe we can go and have coffee or sometime and catch up?”

“I don’t know…” AJ felt AJ step on his foot,” Okay yea sure…I will have to check with my schedule though I can get back to you what’s your number?”

“Oh um 826-3926 my cell is 912-3045”

“Okay thanks” Tahlia walked off and gave him a smile.

“That wasn’t so bad”

“Yes it was AJ I wasn’t ready to talk to her….I knew I would run into her here…that6s why I didn’t want to come”

“Well it looks like you’ll be seeing her some time soon”

“I just realized that”