- Text Size +
The words to say
The road to take
To find a way back to your heart
What can I do?
To get to you
And find a way back to your heart


Brian walked up to Tahlia’s door and rang the doorbell.
“Coming!” she yelled and moments later she opened the door wearing a baby blue sweatshirt with some blue jeans.


“Comfortable I see” Brian chuckled.


“Yea…I didn’t really feel like getting all dressed up ya know? There just wasn’t any point. So yes I am comfortable today is that a problem?”


“No not really…”


“Good I wasn’t going to change anyway” Tahlia giggled.


“I knew you wouldn’t…I am smarter than you think…”


“Oh I am sure. Anyway come on in…I just have to finish getting read and then we can go”


“Alrighty” Brian walked into Tahlia’s house,” I like what you have done with the house why didn’t you ever do this back in Orlando?”


“ I don’t know…I really just wanted to I guess experience something new all of my friends houses they look very much like this with the yellowish orange walls. But mine is difference they have a lot of fabrics and they really don’t but I of course didn’t do this…I had someone come in and do it for me. I am not at all talented with doing these kinds of things,” she explained.


“I know you aren’t. It’s nice though. So where are you working?” Brian asked.


“I am working at a near by school Wellington High School…me being an English teacher in all”


“Oh yea that’s right sorry I forgot”


“Don’t be sorry Brian I am sure you tried to forget about me right?”


“Oh yea” he lied.


“Liar hehe…anyway well I am done we can go now”


“Where exactly are we going?”


“Oh just the little café down the street they the best and I mean the best chicken salads you could ever possibly have in your life”


“Even better than the café on highway 1?”


“I don’t know? I haven’t been there for ages…if I ever go back to Orlando I’ll make sure to tell you…or you can just be the judge of that yourself”


“All right I am hungry how about we get going before I literally melt away”


“Haha very funny”



~~~~~~


Brian and Tahlia sat down at a near by table and ordered their food.


“So Brian anyone ‘special’ in your life? I haven’t been keeping up on the latest Backstreet dirt” She laughed.


“No”


“Oh come on you really haven’t found anyone new?”


“No…just never really thought about it I guess”


“You really aren’t over me are you?” Tahlia questioned.


“No…not really is it REALLY that obvious?” Brian replied.


“Yea you know just a little”


“What about you? Anyone in your life who is I guess special?”


“No”


“Oh”


“Brian I really know what you are thinking and believe me it’s a no”


‘Tahlia why? Don’t you remember all the fun we had together? Don’t you miss that?”


“Brian let’s not talk about that please? I really have tried to forget about it. I still have but us it no more”


“So are you telling me there is NOTHING I can do?”


“Brian…no…now please just drop it all right?”


“Fine Tahlia I will drop it.”