- Text Size +
The words to say The road to take To find a way back to your heart What can I do? To get to you And find a way back to your heart

Brian got over to Tahlia’s house just a short time later. He got out of the car and walked up to her door and rang the doorbell. Tahlia answered the door.

“Hey”

“Hi”

“Like I said on the phone we need to talk”

“About what exactly? The whole not having anyone ‘special’ in our lives?”

“Basically when you said you didn’t have anyone something I guess came over me”

“Like remembering how we were you know together?”

“I remember it all the time…in Orlando I still have that picture of us in the café on highway 1 the beach here in San Francisco was even hard to come here I begged Jive to go somewhere else I just didn’t want to risk running into you” Brian said.

“I remember those too Brian I only moved here because me and you how we wound up in a blanket on the floor everything I just couldn’t forget”

“Then why did we break up? Why couldn’t you get used to be being a Backstreet Boy? You knew it came with dating me”

“I know Brian I just couldn’t handle you being away so much”

“I understand Tahlia I really do”

“Then why do you want to go back out so bad Brian? Is it really worth it?”

“Yes I REALLY think it’s worth it. I just remember being so happy together for the first time I actually felt love it is an amazing feeling Tahlia really it is”

“I know that Brian I loved you too…I just can’t handle it okay I don’t think I could risk you going away for months at a time doing God knows what”

“I STILL love you Tahlia I always have”

“Don’t say you ‘still’ love me Brian its not going to work”

“That night we were going to go to dinner you know?”

“Yea what about it?’

“I was going to purpose”