- Text Size +
Give me one more chance Give my love to you Cause no one on this earth Loves you like I so So tell me

The words to say The road to take To find a way back to your heart What can I do? To get to you And find a way back to your heart

“Wait Brian you were what?”

“I was going to purpose I had the ring and everything all ready to go in my pants pocket when you said we shouldn’t see each other anymore it just completely broke my heart it felt like someone just stabbed me in the heart 5 million times,” Brian explained.

“Why? Why didn’t you tell me Brian? Jeez if I knew exactly how you felt Brian I might have changed my mind” Tahlia yelled.

“Why are you yelling at me? You are acting like everything is all MY fault you should know by now I DO have a hard time expressing my feelings I just don’t understand why I am getting yelled at when I didn’t do anything”

“You DID have something to do with it. I loved YOU enough to marry you and you never showed. So like I said I got lonely you were never around no phone calls no emails no nothing”

“I couldn’t call EVERY night you know that!”

“Brian I DID know that once a week just wasn’t enough I am truly sorry that you felt the way you did really I think out little discussion is over now”

“Fine I will just leave if this discussion is over,” Brian walked out the door and drove back home…he still saw Nick’s car in the driveway. Brian got out of his car and walked in the house.

“So what did she want to talk about?”

“Us”

“And?”

“There will never be ‘us’ again. She blamed me for everything! I told her I was going to marry her and then she just started blaming me for everything so now is really just useless Nick I guess you were right she isn’t worth it.”