- Text Size +
I turn back time to make you mine
And find a way back to your heart
I beg and plead fall to my knees
And find a way back to your heart


The words to say
The road to take
To find a way back to your heart
What can I do?
To get to you
And find a way back to your heart



“Brian are you sure now? I don’t want you saying 2 months from now on I still love Tahlia” he stated.


“Yes, Nick I am positive blaming me for everything is just unfair she new dating me was going to be hard but yet she complained”


“Well it comes with the territory some people can deal with it like Kristen she had stuck by Kevin for 8 long ass years and now they are married it will just take some time for you to find I guess that ‘someone’ Brian”


“Jeez Nick since when are you the one to be giving advice?” Brian chuckled.


“Since now I guess I don’t know?” Just then the phone rang.


“Hello?”


“Hey Brian.” It was Tahlia yet once again


“What do you want? I thought our discussion was over?” he angrily said.


“Well after you left the house I went and thought about what you had said and I really still do love you I always have I could never forget those long walks on the beach the sand castles the key lime pie at the café on highway 1. The reflection in the windows of the stores here in San Francisco… I can’t forget it Brian. Everywhere I seem to turn there is you and me I know I am very sorry for being such a bitch to you earlier but I just didn’t realize it until after you had left my house” Tahlia explained. Brian stood there in silence oh the phone he didn’t know how to react.


“Now you say that after all that big fiasco about ‘us’ is never again crap. And then you blame basically everything on me and that really hurt me Tahlia. I still love you very much but that discussion we had you were right its time to get over you. You can’t handle me being away all the time you even said so yourself. SO maybe it would be best if we didn’t speak to each other. That way we don’t see each other or speak to each other. And we can just move on with our lives, and not be bothered anymore…is this making any sense?”


“It makes sense Brian really it does. It’s fine not having ANY contact with you. It’s perfectly fine with me. If that’s what it takes then that’s what it takes do whatever YOU have to do Brian. It isn’t going to bother me any”


“Then it’s settled. We won’t have ANY contact at all”


“ Okay sounds good well I guess I better let you go then. I really hope you have fun recording the new Backstreet album and of course traveling around the world as usual enjoy your life Brian Littrell it was fun” Tahlia hung up the phone.


“Brian don’t you think you were a little harsh there?”


“Maybe but if that’s what it takes then that’s what it takes”


“I guess that makes sense I am very proud of you Brian. I am very surprised you just didn’t take her back”


“You were right. She just wasn’t worth risking EVERYTHING on her. My life was completely ruined when we broke up and it still ‘somewhat’ is and if I were to take her back and it all happened all over again it would just mess me up even more. So like I said Nick YOU were right…not worth it”


“Wow I am very surprised you even remotely took advice from me really I am”


“Well I guess there is a first for everything”