- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:
I apologies for taking too long but I was bussy with school/work. Then my editor had some problems of her own with her word program but now is all fix thank God so here is the new chapter. I hope you all enjoy and feedback is well appreciated ;)
New Bride

Chapter 11

Howard Stood dazed as he looked to her as he moved to her and embraced her tightly. “my dear love you have no idea of what you are asking me to do” Howard said softly. “Yes I do my love, I just want your love and trust” says Angella as she was gaining the courage to fight him and get the truth at any means. At that instance Howard connected with her and saw what she was going to do and whispers to her “my love please do not turn around, I promise you will not like what you will find, so please do not turn around. Your search could be in vain, your lover is not here and what you will find here is death and despair.

“Please? I rather die and knowing the man who has my heart than live a life of despair not knowing the truth” said Angella. “Do you have a death wish my dear? I will not have it” he said all the while growing inpatient. With his body filled with hunger and lust, he could not handle her rebellion. If it would have been a different moment in time it would have amused him. This was the defiant spirit that made him love her with all his heart and soul. “Woman!” He growled and pushed her towards the door but before she reached the thresh hold of the door Angella outsmarted him and closed the door on him. “You do not seem to understand Sr. I want to know all about you and I will not leave here until I achieve what I came for!” says Angella with command in her voice. Not afraid to back down, she is aware that she is risking everything to know the secret he holds deep inside him. With her mind made up, she is determined to get to know the man she is soon to marry.

“I deserve to know the man I’m marrying or should I say the man I was traded to for like a piece of furniture for…” Howard cut her off before she could continue “AND WHAT EXACTLY DO YOU DESERVE?!?!?!?! MY FAIR LADY, MY PATIENCE IS RUNNING THIN WITH YOU TONIGH” he growled. Angella jumped when she heard him say those words, her fear growing stronger. Never in the time she had spent with him has she seen him mad before. Her body trembled out of fear, searching deep inside she found her voice. “I apologize for my demand. I just want to know you…… to see if my father did a good investment. I know of your agreement with my father Otreb.” Says Angella.

“So you know my fair lady…… And this has to do with your disobeying my request?” asks Howard at her confession. She began to slide down to the floor. Her eyes begin to fill with tears, taking a deep breath she could feel rage fill her again as she wiped the tears from her eyes and glared at Howard. “My dear sir. It was a mistake coming here, you were right; there is nothing here, only death and despair. There was nothing was there to begin with. You are not a man, you are a monster, a beast that toys with a women’s hearts. I was so stupid to fall for it but I see it now. Now I get to say this so hear me well. I do not want you even if we get married. Because I am already bound to you. But do not expect me to care for you any longer. You despicable man you…” All of sudden Howard stopped her ranting. “What?” He whispered in her ear startling her. She never thought of how close he was to her.