- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:
Here is the new chapter and please do not forget to leave a feedback...thats's how I know if I need to do some changes or not. Thanks to those that have left feedback:)
New Bride
Chapter 13
Angella goes down the semi dark spiral stair case as quiet as a cat, the chilling feeling growing stronger every time she goes down a step. All the while she is complaining to herself about the poor lighting that the place has. “The first thing I will do is change the lighting of this place, it’s horrible”. Angella smile at the thought that soon she will be the lady of this place and the most important the owner of his heart.
She finally reaches the bottom of the spiral stairs and she release a sigh of content that she hasn’t been spotted yet. Now Angella finds herself in a tough spot. She doesn’t know what direction to take from there. At that moment the whispers comes back again “follow me, follow ME” said the voice. “Where you are?” Angella asks but the only reply she gets is “follow my voice”.
Once again the voice echoed through the house “follow me”. As she takes the path towards the great room the voice seems to get weaker. Angella turns back and the voice once again gets stronger. She takes the left side that leads her to a long corridor and the lighting is less than the rest of the place. She walks and stumble’s a couple of times with her own dress trying to keep up with the voice, so that she would not get lost in her new surroundings.
She stumbles once again and pleads with the mysterious voice. “Please wait”. There she sees the shadow stop. Angella feels that the shadow is looking directly at her. With cast down eyes the shadow stopped and smirked. Until Angella saw the eyes looking at her and realizes the eyes had a glow, an unnatural glow to them that she cannot explain. Angella is about to turn back when the voice speaks again and says “follow me and you will find the man”. At that moment Angella sees the shadow move incredibly fast for her and stumbles once again falling to the ground. She gets up and the shadow is nowhere to be found, only a door that leads to the unknown. Looking around Angella discovers that she has reached the end of the corridor and glancing around nothing in sight only the door and herself.