- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:
I Know it took me a while but I been more into my other stories like 'One Wird World' and 'On the Run'; however, you don't have to wait no more because here is an update and the end is near! Enjoy!
 

New Bride

Chapter 21

A hand reaches toward him and suddenly words are heard, "Oh! Darling you want to feast now?"  The wench asks her master. Howard with one hand movement brushing her away but it's too late; rage is already there, the scene was display.  In her chambers Angella is in rage, she wants so bad to calm down but can't.  "It's been two months and he hasn't touched me at all.  I know he is receiving services, but by whom, I must know.  I need to get out of here and find him" says Angella making a plan.  She tries the door and for her luck its open, she walks into the hall then down the stairs.  "He must be at the dungeon," says Angella to know one.  She finally reaches the door that leads to the desire place.  Reaching the handle and opening the door, she continues and climbs down the stairs. 

She walks strong and comfortable and with much security and confidant in the world but soon went down the drain when she hears moans and grunts.  Stun, she is about to run away, when she hears a whisper of a long time but not forgotten, sweet voice, "fight for your love, fight with your heart ...fight with the gift it's yours".  She finds her confidant back and she walks forward, but what she found she has never expected it.  She gaps at the sight, a woman lying on a bed that wasn't more than a rag of a sheet.  Be kissing what it was hers and only brought rage inside her.  The closer Angella gets the louder gets the moaning and grunts of the wench.  One leg up and the other he was caressing sensually up her inside thigh; while, kissing her neck and the rest upper body is laying uncover, meanwhile he is touching her and groping her harshly and carelessly. 

Grabbing her nipples hard twisting it until she scream of pleasure, "Oh, Howard!"  She is furious, clenching at her fist stepping to a halt she says harshly and cold, "I hope she gives you what you needed because I want her out of here or your gain pawn its out the door, NOW!" At the Howard startle looks up and growls, "What are you doing here?"  Angella gaps at the sight drooling blood; she is about to asks, when she is brought out of shock by the other woman in the room, "Howard, come back I need you," says the wench with an evil smile at Angella.  Angella surprise them both by leaping towards the woman.  "GET OUT! Angella screams snatching her arm and pulling her up.  When they are face to face, she growls, "Get out of my house if you care for your precious life woman, he is mine."  With that she pushes the wench towards the door with an unnatural force that the other woman just left out running in fear.

Angella stare and glare at him while he does the same. A sneer comes to her face and turn to leave, but Howard is mad of hunger and lust grabs her and pulls her to him while growling at her, "What have you done, woman?"  "Nothing, just claiming what is mine," she says in a whisper while smiling playfully.  Angella tries to get out of his grabs but he holds her firm in place, a bit too tight that she has to cringe at that he smiles but stops at the sudden slap that he receive from the feisty woman in front of him.  "You love hurting me love, why?"  Angella says with tears in her eyes, she reaches his face and caresses him and wipes the blood away.  "You want your death?" asks Angella looking loving to her husband that wants the answer to be no just because he lover her so but she is hoping too much.  "I'm already dead, my love, my heart doesn't longer beat..." but, he was interrupted by her, "I know that is why you kill me so," whispering almost braking down but closing in until brushes his lips.

 Fire light ups, between the two and his hands moves serpent like through her body.  Deepened the kiss just looking for entering, she pushes him away and saying, "No".  Glowing with unnatural color with lust and desire he asks out of breath, "Why?"  "Because you do not want me, you just want my body," says Angella.  He just sighs out of frustration and is about to say something when she says, "And that's not going to happen, but I will demand that you respect me to not bring them here.  You have money to buy women; you can buy a place to do your dirt."  At that he grabs her and pulls her with him without a word or even a look.  He drags her to her chambers but when they reach the stairs she trips; so, he takes her in his strong arms and carries her until he reaches her chambers, "Here we are, your prison of your choice," he says bitterly.  "Yes here it is, why don't you let me leave?" Asks Angella for what it seems forever for her.  "Because, I pay a high price for you my dear," he replies without thinking.  She launches towards to slaps him but he caught her and holds her to him, then saying sternly, "Don't you dare touched me again."  Then she reencounter by saying, "Don't insult me again in your life, I deserve that much."

Four moths have pass after the lovers quarrel.  Angella gave up on her love and lover.  She began to occupy herself by putting more lighting around the house and changing everything giggling and happily.  He watches all the commotion and brings a smile to his face, even though he did not like the lights. 

Angella is so happy that she decides to throw a party of Welcoming to the new life.  So she walks into the dungeon and see him she says, "I don't want to disturb you but I will let you know that tonight I will host a party and it would be a nice if you gracious with your presence."  After informing him she left him is it was like he was in a trance and little did she know she was the reason he was like that. Every time she would walk in the room she mesmerizes him.  As she has demanded he would leave every night out to have his needs met but when he does she doesn't rest until he gets home that he just stare at her and averting his eyes he keeps walking on to his chambers while she do the same and relieve that he was finally home. 

The party is going full force when Angella made her entrance with Howard at her side.  They had their first dance as a married couple.  "You look lovely my dear," compliment Howard to his lovely wife, which she does the same by saying, "So do you."  They look into each other eyes Howard closing in and kiss Angella, where Angella sense lost of strength in her knees and holds tight mean while deepening the kiss; as fast as has started it stops.  Howard graces her earlobe and whispers, "Don't worry my dear I got you."  Where she only smile dreamingly and replies, "You have no idea," that turns into a moan.  Otreb comes in and says to the lovely couple, "May I have this dance?"  Howard smiling steps aside and Otreb begins to dance with Angella.  "You have dreamy eyes tonight my dear, I can see that everything is going well," commented Otreb.  "Yes, father it seems like it," Angella says with joy.  The night was new beginning to Angella and Howard and she could feel it.  Behind a masquerade mask near by was smiling, "Soon you will know the monster you gave your heart to".

The last guest to leave was Otreb Angella's father, which they says their goodbyes and closed the door.  Howard still holding Angella he asks her, "Did you have fun my dear?"  Angella replies, "Why, yes I did," while leaning onto him putting her head on his shoulder.  He inhales her scent of roses, "hmmm."  "You know darling you look beautiful with this white gown dress, its perfect," says Howard appreciating the sight.  "Oh, thank you, I love to know that I have please you," says Angella still leaning on him, savoring the pleasure just to be near him.  "Oh, my love, you always please me darling, don't forget that," says Howard moving away from her just a bit to so he'll be looking at him. 

She tries to avert her eyes away from him but he smile and cupped her face and makes her to look at him again, "You know darling that I love you?"  She moves away from his grabs but he stops her and asks her, "Look at me please, darling?"    Angella cannot hide her pain anymore and tears betray her; which, told on her.  "Oh, darling, why you doubt me so?" Asks Howard trying to understand where and how much confusion and hurt she is in. that he has done to her trying to protect her from his cruel and dark truth.  "Because you bought me, because you haven't touched me.  You prefer Wrenches instead of your wife or anything else for that matter.  Why I am not good enough for you?" She says turning to leave the room but he stops her, "Wait, darling bought you?  I did not buy you; those were your father's words, not mine," replies Howie. "So you are saying that my father is the cause of my misery all along, which you have nothing to do with it? Then, what exactly happen?"  Angella caught him of guard and he made the mistake of mentioning a name, "I don't want to talk about Eve."  "My mother?" asks Angella confuse and stun by it. 

Chapter End Notes:
Feedback is well appreciated!!!