- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:
Awww, here is the end or it is? lol! The end is Stemy and hot so let me tell you is rated NC-17 for Sexual Graphic Content ...with that say  Enjoy!
 

New Bride                                          

Chapter 22

Ducking the question he begins to say, "The reason I have not touch you is because I did not want to force myself on you.  You clearly state that you would be my wife but not the one to share my bed," he says reaching for her face and wiping the tears that had fallen.  The wenches are not intimate with me. They give me pleasure..." but he is interrupted by her bitter mocking "Pleasure, pleasure.  Well I hope they give you what you want tonight," she says before storming out the ballroom to her chambers.  "Wait!"  Howie says to her, trying to hold her from leaving but no such luck.  "No, I'm going to retire for the night.  I no longer wish to speak to you," replies Angella.

Hurt, she begins to run and do not stop until she in her chambers, closing the door behind her.  Walking over to the bed she says, "I can't, I can't" and begins to cry.  Suddenly she hears a knock on her door.  "Darling, open the door, we need to talk," says Howie.  "No go away.  I'm tired and I do not wish to speak to you," reply Angella hoping he would leave, but no such luck.  "Darling open the door, if you do not I will enter anyway.  Please open the door," Howie told her.  She gets up from the bed and walks over to the door; where she opens up and let him in.  "If you are here to describe me how they pleasure you, DON'T, just leave." Fire Angella to him and he says frustrated, "Can you stop assuming and let me finish."  "Do not scream at me," she says with teary eyes.  He sighs walking toward her but she walks away.  "Now, you do not want me."  He says trying again but gives up and says, "Goodnight."  Walking away and leaving the room.

Later that night, she cannot sleep so; she gets out of bed and goes to the kitchen and gets a glass of water. Meanwhile, she fills up the pitcher of water that she has brought with her from the room.  She turns to find Howard there.  Startle by his presence, she drops the pitcher breaking and water splashing everywhere with small fragments of glass.  "Oh! You scare me, I did not hear you come in," says Angella holding her chest.  "Sorry."  He says staring at her intensely, where she averts her eyes and says, "God, what a mess.  I have to clean this mess," she says bending down to pick up the pieces.  Reaching for one, she cuts herself and yelp in pain. "OOOOOOOOWW."  Howard quickly caught her hand and stares at it licking his lips.  Dropping her hand and moving away quickly says, "You better put in cold water."  He tells her avoiding the strong aroma and starts to walk away; because, the aroma is too strong. She did what she is told while looking at his reaction. 

"Wait, don't leave we need to talk."  Says Angella pleading; while, he holds on strong on the table replying, "I think we should let the talk for tomorrow, goodnight."  She grabs him, "Hold on please I need to say this before the new day breaks.  It cannot wait," she says, while she holds the finger under water then raps it up in a towel to stop the bleeding.  She reaches for him again and he trembles, "Oh, darling, confide in me? Trust me that's what I been asking all along -Trust."  She tells him while embracing him from the back tightly.  "Darling, please I have to leave.  You do not know what you are asking," he replies out of breath because he is loosing control. 

"My darling I must leave," he tries one more time but she does not let go.  "No, you are not leaving," she says determine to make him stay.  "Please turn and faces me," but he didn't budge; so, she walks in front of him, "Please, husband why it is that I have to beg for your companionship?  When you are mine and I'm yours," she whispers stroking his face tenderly.  "I'm yours," she whispers again in his earlobe initiating fire of passion in him and suddenly he grabs her and lean in kissing her harshly and out of control.  She stops him and looks into his face but he moves his face turning away from her.  "Darling, don't hide yourself from me," moving his face to face her.  Bright red eyes stare at her piercing through her.  "Darling." She says caressing his face, leaning in slowly kissing him tenderly; which rekindle the fire in him grabbing her tightly with one hand to hold her and the other hand moves smoothly down her hen of the gown. Then up touching her bare skin, up her delicate thighs.  She moans and arc her back giving him more access to her neck as well ample chest.  He begins to devour with kisses. "Oh, darling, lets, take it to our room," says Angella with elaborate short breathing.    He complies taking her with his strong arms carrying her back to the chambers.  Meanwhile, she toys with him by giving him butterflies kisses and nibbling on his ear.  There is a moment that he looses balance and warms her, grunting, "Sweetheart, it's dangerous to play on the stairs." She giggles and says, "Ok."

They reach the chambers and lock the door.  Howard just stares at her licking his lips, a smile cover his handsome face with lust in his eyes.  He closed the gap between them and begins to roam her body making her trembles with excitement.  He sees fear in her eyes and he reassures her, "Don't worry, my dear I won't hurt you."  "I know my darling," says Angella afraid.  He reaches for her night gown, "My darling I don't think you need this," he says seductively lurking under her gown.  Barely touching her sensitive spot he receives instantly a moan as a response.  "MMMM," licking his lips.  "Do you want me to touch you, caress you, and make love to you?"  He asks and smile, delighted when she just nods her response unable to speak.  He takes away her pleasure, she is about to pout and say something; when, he flashes her smile that she loves.  She walks over to him and looking at him she starts to roam his tone body, while whispering in his ear, "Make love to me, my love."  Tenderly caressing the back of his neck, as she grinds her body against him, "MMMMMMM, you always have driven me wild."  He says guiding her to move the way he likes it.  She reaches for his shirt opening it with trembling hands.  She caresses his chest looking at his eyes while he reaches for the back of her neck and holds her there leaning into, kissing her passionately. 

Angella guide her hands through, towards his shoulders and glides the shirt off showing off a strong mocha hairy chest and torso; so, she begins kissing him slightly.  Then, coming back to his chest gives his chest some attention with butterfly kisses. "Aawwwwwwww, mmmmmmmm," it's the only response she gets from him other than the feel of his hard shaft.  Howard enjoys the sensation he is feeling that is driving him mad.  She continues, kissing him until she grab his nipple and biting it slightly, while the other get a twist; where he couldn't hold no longer and with one skillful move he reaches her gown and takes it off her shoulder.  At that moment Angella feels self conscious and shy away from him.  He just smile and hugs her whispering so enticing, "I would not hurt you my love, don't be afraid."  "It's not that my love, I know that from the first moment I saw you and I felt in love with you. I knew that you would never hurt me its just...just, I'm not so pretty as I know you must had have in your arms," Angella says really embarrass at her confession moving away from his grasp.  "Oh, darling, I love you and no matter what I see now, I already seen in my dreams of you darling-please let me love you." Says Howard reassuring her that she is the one he loves.

 At that he close the gap between them and pulling on the gown from the back.  He let it falls to the floor admiring her backside and smile appears on his face with approval and a hint of mischief; soon, after that he slightly tap her buttocks, causing her to jump slightly and gaps.  Then, he massage it while whispering, "Nice, baby and its all mine," blowing in her ear. Causing her to go weak on her knees and she leans back into him while covering her breast.   He just smiles and grabs her by the waits while the other shying away her hands by saying, "And this, are mine too;" with that, grabbing one of her breast and squeeze it.  "Awwww, please love, don't," says Angella breathing elaborate trying to control her self but he would not let her, "Don't what, darling." Smiling he continues the tortures taunting and foreplay because she is in the average of loosing control.  Moving in front of her, "Dreams do not compare to your beauty," he says reaching for her hand intertwine them together where he guides her to the bed.  He lays her there on top of white silks sheets and stares.  "My darling, you have too many...says Angella pointing at his trousers, making him to break away from her beauty  and looking at himself he smiles and says, "Oh, yes darling you are right, let me take care of that."  He starts to shy away his trousers, there Angella turns away to blow away the light; but, he stops her, "No darling I want you to know me and my body, the one you have desire for so long as well as I desire yours." He says hoarsely looking at her and dropping them carelessly to the floor and stepping away.  She stares in awe and smile coyly.  He reaches for one of her breast taking it to his mouth, she couldn't help to gasps.  Then moaning at the new sensation she is feeling, "Oh, GOD, mmmmm. I can't, can't."  He is looks at her with those bright red eyes seeing all the pleasure he is inflicting on her.  He stops and gives the same attention to the other one. "Oh, darling you are truly beautiful," and with that they begins to become one; one, which, it can handle anything that comes their way.

The next day brought more than a new day it brought a new Era.  Meanwhile at the dungeon  rats are cunning a new plan.  "I didn't count on them to make peace.  That little whore," one showdown figure says to the other one.  "Don't worry my pet, we will have our revenge.  I have forcing it, a new era has begun and we are going to steal it," finish saying Leigh cackling like a maniac and Alexander pondering on what he just heard until a wicked smile appear on his face.  "Yes, we are going to have a new beginning; because, the new era is upon us...tonight the new era begins!"

 

Chapter End Notes:
Feedback is well appreciated as always:)