- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:
I finally I had the time to update the story...my life been bussy lately is not even funny. Well here I leave something to read and appreciate and plz do not forget to leave feedback.
Also this chapter is been edit by Hilda warner.
New Bride

Chapter 5

“My lady I have missed you, may I have this dance?”
’’ Yes, you may, Duke.” They danced and danced like it would be for forever, at least that’s what Angella thought. The dance was over and she was so tired so she excused herself and bit fare well to the Duke and retired for the night.
“I can’t believe that you went away and no one notices, not even the Duke, but then again all the bachelorettes were goowing over him like vampires over their pray.” said Angie.
“Oh, they were? Did he seem interested in any of the women in the room?” asked Angella.
“Not really, he only seems to have eyes for you and I believe, my lady, that he saw how you went away” said Angie.
“Well I believe he didn’t and the reason why is that Sr. Duke tonight when we reunited never mention one word about it” said Angella. With a sad tone she looks away saying that she was really tire and that need to retire for the night.
The ball continued for many hours but Angella was already having the second dream of the night about the Duke. She had awoken startled because this one seemed so real. He was professing his love to her and giving her all that he had, but there was nothing to give only, the thought and light that her heart was giving, but he was disappearing out of her sight. And only sound heard was his voice asking, pleading to give her love to him because it would save his life.
What was this an omen of what will come?