- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:
Thanks goes to Howie Girl for editing these chapter :) And for the readers here is my new chapter I hope you all enjoy and ofcourse do not forget feedback I loved reading them.
New Bride
Chapter 6
Angella couldn’t wait till the morning to tell someone about her dream that had kept her from sleeping the night before. Finally she saw the sun rise in the horizon from her window and quickly got ready. She headed straight to Angie’s room, her friend and confidant. “Angie, Angie wake up I need to speak with you about something, I must tell you that I had a dream last night It felt so real I cannot take this fear away from me” said Angella. “Hold on go slow I couldn’t get half of what you just said” said Angie. So Angella began her tail and Angie didn’t say a word until she knew Angella was done. “The only thing I can say is that it is or may be a premonition of something to come real soon or someone is trying to bewitch you and at any case you got to be careful cause is not normal”, Angie told Angella. “I came here to quiet down my fears but you just made them worst for me” said Angelle. With that said Angelle walk out of the room with more fear and confusion that she originally had.

At that she tried to busy herself duties a daughter must complete, which means be pretty and prepare for another long evening with the man that was soon to be her husband. She began to orchestrate questions that would tell her more about this man. She took it as a way to know a bit more about him, she knew she was doomed and there no way to escape, she knew her father’s life is on the line or at least his freedom. Angie on the other hand busy her self with her chores and was taking her time knowing she wouldn’t be able to stand next to Angelle by the way the conversation had ended in the morning.


The evening began with laughter and light conversation among the guest until a man came into the ballroom. The man who is soon going to be her husband, and for the first time she smiled at his sight. It took him by surprise. Yet the smile seemed genuine but he did not suggest anything to her before he enters the room. Because he wanted to win her love, he had felt her fear and wanted her to love him. Not fear him and by doing so he need her to come to him of her own free will. “I was waiting for you the honored guest of this event” said Angelle. “How so my lady?” said Howard with smile that he couldn’t contain. “Because if I am bound to be your wife at least we both owe each other a chance to know each other better, don’t you think? Like which side of the bed you like in order to rest your aching body from the tiring day” said Angelle feeling so bold that it made her feel as if she could conquer the world.


“Oh my fair lady I think there is a bold freshness this evening coming from you to be asking such questions” said Howard. “Oh my gentleman did I offend you with my silly question I didn’t mean any harm I just wanted to get to know you better. Maybe my question wasn’t that adequate to say but it is a question none the least”, said Angelle. “My dear are you drunk?”, he ask in a whisper near her ear in a dancing motion pulling her to the dance floor so no one would know what was happening. “Just a little my husband to be, I… I… I think I’m going to be sick? I think I need a fresh air? Please can you lead me to the gardens, I do not think I can walk on my own” said Angelle. He fulfills what was asked of him.