- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:
thanks for reading guys!
if you enjoy this so far, keep reading!
Im told it gets better =)
Nic couldnt remember a time he felt so carefree, none-commital, He could laugh with out worrying he would disturb Issabelle from her sleep, wake her up and piss her off. He couldn't remember a time he has watched a movie like that. Isabelle was never really into "guy" movies as she called it. Nick couldnt remember a night for awhile where he stretched the corners of his mouth and it wasn't a forced smile. Nicks cheeks were hurting from smiling so much and it wasn't forced. Maybe it was just Australia, Maybe it was the fact His Wife who he hasn't had a decent converstaion with in months is thousands miles away, That is making him smile. Or quite possibly maybe its just his company for the evening and the smile that is pursed on her lips when shes trying not to laugh, while her and nick were sitting at a 24 hour diner called Sunrise to Sunset.

"Come on Keria you promised you wouldn't laugh." Nick pouted and tried to hide his smile.

Keira let out the laugh she was holding in " Yea that was until you told me, if I would of known the story was so funny. I wouldn't of made such a promise."

Nick rolled his eyes " Keria please tell me whats so funny about my friends stripping me when im sleeping and putting me in the hallway of a hotel??." Nick tried to hide his smile.

Keria bursted out laughing " Well where would you like me to start? Well its a pretty good practial joke, not much is really funny just the fact that these girls were talking to you, and you thought they were hot. So you started to get excited and you didn't know you were naked."

"Yea well, I didn't laugh at your most embarassing moment." Nick sulked "They were hot, what was I suposed to do I was like 17 I couldn't control my hormones back then" Nick blushed. "Come on please tell me your most embrassing moment."

"Nick buck up, you didnt laugh cause I didn't tell you my most embarassing moment I know better than that, If I was to tell you I wouldn't go into Details, for instance." Keria motioned with her hands " I would of just said my friends stripped me and laid me in the hallway and some people saw me." Keria laughed again and took a few deep breaths to compose herself

" I wouldn't of did a long drawn out presentation of how it happened and you thought you heard people talking and you were cold, but you thought nothing of it". Keria giggled "The way you told the story nick you looked so innocent and you still looked shocked it happened." "Then you went on to tell me that you were starting to feel excited and you looked down and you were moooorrrttiiifed!! Nick its just to funny for words."

Keria couldnt contol their laughter, espeically when she saw nicks lightly redden cheeks and pouty lips. " I guess im just the better story teller here." Nick smiled proudly.

Keria chuckled and said scarcastically " Yep no doubt about that nick, I guess im just better at saving my myself from embarassment."

Nick rolled his eyes and smiled his cocky smile. " Please tell me, its only fair Keria."

Keria smiled and shook her head and stole a fry of nicks plate, not after getting slapped by his hand " Come on Keria you owe me especailly now that you took my last fry."

Keria smiled to herself " Well I guess I do owe you, but I thought I would pay you with something a little later." Keria winked at him.

Nicks smiled windened then he mentally slapped himself for thinking that way about a beautiful stranger.

Keria laughed " Nick, your such a guy your heads always in the Gutter."

"I wasnt thinking that." Nick defended himself his cheeks getting redder by the moment, he barely ever feels embarassed with anyone but with Keria. His hands get all clamy, and his heart starts racing when she smiles at him, and when they brush past each other nick can't help but get goose bumps all over his body.

"Aww, nick well I guess your right I'll tell ya."

"Will you really?" nick smiled

"Yea, but you might be here awhile I was like a really shy girl All through school. Guys would compliment me I would blush. Whenever I saw my crush and they said Hi my cheeks would go all red. To many embarassing experiences to count. But there is one that stands out from the rest. I was at my freinds 18th Birthday party and the week before i lost my virginity to this guy named mark. Well anyways his best friend was there and was my Ex, well anyways me and mark took off down stairs and were like". Keria paused feeling her cheeks redden thinking back to the experience.

nick was smiling like cheshire cat " You and mark were doing what." nick chuckled already knowing the answer.

"Shhhppp im getting there, do you wanna know or not?" Keria asked annoyed that he intterupted.

"Sorry." Nick smiled and motioned his hands for her to continue.

"Anyways as I was saying we went downstairs and were like making out and stuff, and then we ended up having sex in my bestfriends sisters room and we were trying out new sexual positons." Keria paused for effect and to see the shocked knowing look on nicks face, it was priceless.

" Somehow we knocked something over and it made a lound noise and everyone at the party walked in on us buck- naked, in a crazy position." Keria explained laughing herself.

"Keria, to to ****in funny. Hahah I can just imagine the look on your ex's face seeing as you didn't give into him and the look on your best friends face."

"Yea shock horror, is the best way to describe it." Keria laughed "Wanna know the funniest thing though, the look on peoples faces when someone said 'How do you do that'. All of their heads tilted sideways, Mark was bein cocky as hell cause he was an *** most of the time and said 'im double jointed'. Everone bursted out laughing, and my ex brandon wouldnt even look at me and brandon and mark were both stayin at my house for the night."

Keria laughed her *** off, watching nick trying to keep his laughter in "I laugh about it now but i was sooo embarassed let me put it to you this way. No one really thought of me as sweet and innocent Keria and i got lots of phone calls from Guys wanting some booty."

" Nick cracked up, thats Hilarious so whats your favrorite thing about Austraila?" nick qestioned her and smiled

"Mmmmm, my favotie thing about Australia is i dont really know many people here, like no one knows my past and cant judge me on past experiences and things I have done and haven't done. I can just be myself and not worry if someones going to rat me out and tell my family or friends. My favorite thing is the ocean, i love being so close to the water and when i really need to escape I can just walk out my back door and listen to the calming waters of the ocean." Keria smiled like she was listening to the waves crash in to shore right now. "It may sound dumb, and Dorky but its the truth sometimes you just need to get away you know."

Nick shook his head amazed at this woman in front of him, "Amazing" was the only word to describe her, she has every quality he has always wanted. A good sense of humour, a good heart, Amazing listener and a nice body to top it all off. She was very down to earth.

Nick lightly grabbed her hand and left money on the table for there food, "Nick what are you doing?" Keria Questioned.


"Taking you to the place I want to be, now come on." Nick smiled and little to his suprise he didn't let go of her hand, and she didn't let go either.

"Nick, You know I was perfectly capeable of paying for my own meal right?" Keria siad lightly while they were walking down the street.

Nick smiled " I know, but you wouldn't let me pay for your movie and I owe you." nick winked

"Why do you owe me?" Keria asked confused.

"Well, for many things for showing me what its like to laugh again, what its like to be Carefree for a night. Bascially for you being you." Thank you " Nick bent down and kissed her hand." Like he tried to do many times with his wife but she never would let him incase someone would take her picture.

"Well your welcome, Thanks for paying though." Keria smiled. She wondered what she did to deserve this beautiful stranger, the sun was almost rising. She felt the air get colder, which meant they were getting closer to the ocean again.

Nick sighed, thinking of his wife for the first time that evening, he felt Guilty so he let go of kerias hand. Well were here?"
**** it nick kicked himself, why should he feel guitly after all Issabelle is miles away. Because she is your wife the voice in her head said.

"Nick Thank you. For Bringing me here." Keria smiled, Keria noticed the far away look on his face " Hey Nick, are you there."

"Mmm what " nick snapped out of his state of A.M Thinking.

Keria Yawned " I said Thank you for bringing me here."

nickYanwed with her and chuckled " I figured you would like it, you know the getting away part everyone has to do it for a ltitle while. I l love the ocean just as much as you, and thats why I like Austalia. So i figured we could watch the sun set up and listen to the waves."

"Well you were right, I love it." She shivered as the wind picked up, nick noticed and took off his sweater to reveal he had a t-shirt on underneath.

"No, im not cold, but thanks anyways."

"Yes you are, now take my sweatshirt." Nick handed Kira his sweater.

"Nick, im really not cold." Keria said practically shivering.

"Yes you are." Nick argued back, smiling still holding his sweater.

"Says who?" Keria rolled her eyes, but couldn't help but smile at how concerened and gentlemanly nick was acting, from just hours ago nick was throwing pop corn at her durring the movie, and here he was offering her his sweater.

"Says me, and the goose bumps that are all over your arms." Nick said as he rubbed her arms, Keria got chills at the skin on skin contact."

"better." Keria asked as she put nicks sweater on starring into blue eyes.

"Much." Nick said as he contiuned to rub her arms, never leaving contract from her eyes. He watched Her lick her lips nervously then looked back into her eyes. His head started to get closer, and closer to her lips.

Keria Self consiously moved her head forward...

"Nick moved his head closer and whispered " Can I kiss You?" there lips were touching you could feel the heat bewtween their bodies.

Keria closed her eyes, and she couldn't do it "What would your wife think about that.?" mumbled biting her lip her and nicks head was still together nick leaned his forehead against hers.

nick moved his head away and looked into Keria's eye's "How do you know I have a wife?" Nick asked.

"Your Nick Carter of the Backstreet boys right? Nick I have been a fan of your music since I first heard your music, do you know how badly I want to kiss you right now? I can't do that to you and your marriage Nick its not right."

Nick stood up... "You knew, you ****in knew and you never told me you knew? Keria how could you do that?" Nick shook his head I have to go.

Keria Ran to catch up with him "nick its not like that, I really enjoyed spending time with you. Its not like you told me you were nick carter of the Backstreet boys." Keria said getting fustuarted.

"Yea but you knew, you let me believe I was someone else for a night." Nick shook his head dumbfounded. " You freakin new."

"Nick whats so bad about being you, Nick your just a person, with a paycheck like the rest of us. Nick im still the same person. why are you looking at me like im a monster? What does it matter if I knew anyways?"

"It just does. Im not looking at you like a monster." nick shouted to match her tone of voice.

"Yes you are, Im still the same ****in person but i guess thats not good enough for you. Well thanks for a Great evening nick." Keria started to walk away.

"I was just shocked I guess" Nick softened his voice after he caught up to her.

"Why?" Keria tapped her foot waiting for an answer.

"Because I was shocked I could find someone like you, I know you probably dont belive me but your everything I want in a person."

Keria nodded, noticing he has more to say she kept her mouth shut and urged him to continue.

"It turns out you knew, which is probably why your acting the way you have been acting its like our whole night was based on a lie. Thats why I was/am so pissed off. It just adds to it that I was about to kiss you, and make things 10 times as complicated as they really are." Nick shook his head.

"Nick I am, Who I am and if it makes you feel any better I didn't realise who you were until I looked into your eyes on the street on the way to the movies. Your right our whole night has been based on lies, you lied to me too so shouldn't I be a little pissed off, but you know what Im not. Nick things are only as complicated as you make them, your obviously not happy so find someone who makes you happy."

"Nick, I am who I am, and you are who you are." So lets just forget this night ever happend and move on okay."

Keria said and Walked away from nick, Nick was left standing there in the Cold ocean water.

'What the hell just happend'? H asked himself 'One mintue im about to kiss her, and the next we are screaming at eachother'.

Nick shook his head and headed to his beach condo...He was standing in the elevator, watching the numbers rush bye. "**** it all I want is a kiss, is that so much to ask." He shouted just then he heard a voice, male " I'll kiss you." He said nick shook head "No Thank you."

Nick went to his room and went to lay down but the only thing he could think about was the girl that stole his heart, the one that has his heart and wont give it back. Then the Girl he wants to have but cant have. nick sighed and rolled over and went to sleep dreaming of the almost kiss and what it would be like to just give Keria Marie one more kiss.

A summers sunrise is a beautiful thing, it starts a new day and a new Beginging, one sunrise is never like that last.