- Text Size +
The sun peeked through the shades and right into Brian's eyelids. He screwed them shut and buried his face into a pillow but he was already awake. Groaning, he opened his eyes and smiled at the sight in front of him. Ana was nestled against his bare chest, her cheeks rosy pink from their night of lovemaking. The sun made her dark blonde curls glow, giving her the appearance of an angel.

Holding a breath, he willed himself to hold still lest he wake the beauty cuddled so sweetly against him. He inhaled the soft aroma of her rose shampoo, suddenly thanking God that he had chased her into the rain. He couldn't have asked for a better present than the one above him. Releasing a soft breath, he wrapped his bare arms around her, leaning to kiss the side of her face. And, he had to smile when he felt the light sensation of eyelashes fluttering against his bare skin.

"You still here?" she slurred softly with a yawn.

"How could I leave a sleeping beauty such as yourself alone after the amazing night we had?"

"I figured you had something Backstreet-ish to do," she whispered, turning to snuggle against his side and pull the tangled blankets over her head.

"Not today. We have the day off to do whatever... or whomever... we want," he chuckled, pulling the blankets away.

"Brian... I want to sleep," she whined.

"Why sleep when you have me in your bed?" Brian pouted against the bare skin of her shoulder.

"'Cause you were in my bed last night--"

"And I'm still in your bed now. Doesn't that count for something?"

"What do you want to do?" she murmured sleepily, keeping her eyes closed though she reached behind her shoulder to play with his sandy locks.

"Make love?"

"We made love six times last night... don't you get tired?" she groaned with a laugh.

"Not since I met you..."

"Brian..." Ana trailed, shifting onto her back so she could stare into his light blue eyes. "...You're serious aren't you?" The lightness of his eyes shocked her. They were so different compared to the park. He had been so desperate and alone. Yet here, in her bed, he was frisky and alive. It was miraculous.

"Completely," Brian smiled brightly.

"You're so different," she whispered, turning her head to kiss his forearm.

"You helped me so much."

"Me? How?"

"Because..." he whispered, shivering as she nipped at the crease of his elbow.

"How?" she inquired once more, leaning up to kiss him good morning.

"Because... because you gave me hope."

"But how?" she nibbled on his bottom lip.

"I honestly didn't think I would find anyone to complete me after Leighanne left. Then I ran into you and I realized I was wrong."

She drew back slightly in surprise, finding his light blue eyes. "Complete you?"

"Yes. Complete me."

"Brian..."

"Ana, I know I'm going to be traveling a lot... but I don't want to lose what we've created. I want to be with you, and I will do anything to make it happen."

"I don't see how we can--"

"Kevin and Kristin do it. I know we can."

"Are you sure?" she whispered softly, staring at her hands, suddenly so unsure of herself.

"I'm positive," he cupped her chin and made her look into his eyes.

"We can try."

"And we'll succeed," he smiled, kissing her deeply.

"I hope so."

"I know--"

"And the phone calls begin," Ana sighed as a soft chirping noise sounded beside her bed. Crawling toward the edge of her large bed, she leaned down to search the piles of clothing for her cordless phone. Feeling Brian's lips on the small of her back as she found the phone, she squealed. "Hello?!"

"Good morning, star shine! The Earth says 'Hello'!" Stephanie's voice giggled from the other end.

"Hey," Ana greeted, mouthing the name 'Stephanie' to Brian as she rolled back onto her bed.

"You got laid, didn't you?"

"Say what--"

"Whenever I used to call you and say that same line, you would call me crazy and that if I wanted to see another day that I would call back after twelve."

"Are you saying that virgins are uptight bitches?" Ana questioned with confusion as Brian trailed his kisses down her stomach, causing her to shiver.

"No! I meant that you must have a good reason to be so chipper in the morning?"

"Pepsi?"

"You're never up this early for Pepsi."

"Does it matter why--" Ana's voice turned to a soft squeal as Brian nibbled her inner thigh.

"Okay, don't do that to each other when you're on the phone with me!"

"Do what?" Ana inquired innocently.

"I heard that squeal, Miss Lord."

"It was a mouse scurrying--"

"Oh, don't feed me that bullshit," Stephanie scoffed, though Ana could see her grinning. "How was it... being your first time and all?"

"Do I really have to talk about it with him in the room?" Ana whined softly as Brian's lips moved up the crevice between her breasts.

"Okay, fine... either come over or call later and give me the details?"

"He might be turned on by the details," Ana suddenly purred.

"Oh, no... you're purring... don't you dare do anything with me on the phone!"

"Does that mean you're hanging up?"

"Will you call later?"

"If I'm conscious?"

"I'll just wait a few hours and call," Stephanie chuckled softly. "Have fun, CT."

"Thank you," Ana crooned, hanging up the phone before removing the batteries from the back. Tossing the batteries one way and the phone the other, she glanced up expectantly at Brian. "Good?"

"Perfect," Brian smiled, covering his bare body over hers as they kissed softly.

"Will you stay the night again?" she asked hopefully, wrapping her arms around him.

"I wouldn't want to be anywhere else."

"Except maybe having me locked to your bed in your fancy hotel room?" she guessed, leaning to nibble on his neck.

"That... that would be something to try--"

"Brian!" she laughed in surprise.

"What?" he smiled innocently.

"Domination?"

"Not exactly domination... tying up and blindfolding someone can heighten their other senses."

"Sounds exciting..." Ana trailed with a soft purr.

"Yeah?"

"Are we trying it?" she questioned against his throat, her hands slipping down his bare body.

"Do you have any scarves or bandana's?"

"I'm sure we can find some... somewhere..."

"In this mess?"

"Hey now," Ana laughed, rolling him onto his back so she could straddle his waist. "Be nice."

"I'm being nice... and to make up for a jab at your room... I'll help you clean it later?" Brian rested his hands on her bare hips.

"You just want to steal some of my underwear," Ana decided with a wicked grin as she leaned over him to nibble at his chest.

"I did see a pair of blue ones that--"

"God, don't tell me you'd wear them--"

"No, no, no... AJ or Nick would, but not me," Brian chuckled, bringing their lips together for a kiss.

Ana pulled away with an incredulous look. "You'd let them wear my underwear?!"

"No! I meant that if they ever found women's underwear, they would wear it!"

"Brian, you just gave me a heart attack!"

"I'm sorry, Baby!" he chuckled, bringing her down for a hug.

"You owe me," she demanded.

"Anything you want."

Ana thought about the possibilities as she snuggled against his bare chest. She could feel the heat from his arousal beginning to grow. But she angled her possibilities. Money, diamonds, sapphires, cars, clothes-- "I want you."

"That's all?"

"That's all I'll ever need."

Brian released a tight breath. "Really?"

"If you'll let me..."

"Ana..."

"Honestly," Ana answered softly as she moved to sit beside him, playing idly with her fingers. "I don't want anything from you but you. Your mind, body, and soul. I'll invest myself into you... If you want me to."

"I want that... more than anything."

Ana glanced toward him with a small smile. "You mean it?"

"I mean it with everything I am," Brian reached up and cupped her cheek.

"Make love to me, please."

"Anything for you," Brian brought her into his arms, their bodies blending as one in the sunlight.


~*~*~*~*~


"This is getting ridiculous. He's been with that tramp for almost thirty-six hours. He won't answer his cell phone; her home phone is off the hook... I knew she was nothing but trouble!" Kevin grumbled, pacing out of his room through the living room to the kitchen. He grabbed a bottle of water and chugged half of it down.

He couldn't believe that Brian had just left the house with a woman that he barely knew. More importantly, that Kevin didn't know. He had been under strict house arrest because of his cutting habit, yet the others thought it was perfectly fine to let him spend the night with a strange woman? He suddenly wondered what she was doing to him. If Brian was going to be hurt again. The thoughts made his rage bubble over as he reached for the phone once more.

He dialed Brian's phone and was immediately greeted with his voicemail.

Hey, you've reached B-Rok's cell phone. Leave a message after the beep and I'll--

Brian! You gotta hide me! Kevin just found out I put honey in his shampoo!

Damnit, Nick! I'm leaving my-- BEEP!

"Brian! Where the Hell are you? You're supposed to be in this hotel with us, not gallivanting around with some loose--" Kevin released a loud growl as Nick loped into the room. "Call me."

"Still can't get a hold of Rok?" Nick asked, plopping onto the couch.

"No and he's so dead when he steps into this house," Kevin grunted.

"What's the big deal? Ana seemed like a nice girl. Steph knows her and she's a good judge of people--"

"Do you honestly think he needs to be out with a woman after we just found out he's been hacking himself to death? A woman, mind you, who just let a complete stranger into her house for the whole night?"

"Brian's met Ana before. She's the banging chick from the park and DLF cruise! He needed to get over Leighanne... as long as it's not dangerous, who cares?"

"This is dangerous."

"You're just being a paranoid old man--"

"Shut the fuck up, Nick."

"What?! You are," Nick scoffed, flipping through a magazine. "For once in over a year, Brian is actually happy. And you want to ruin it?"

"He's happy because his dick is getting covered, but he needs some cleaner bait."

"Whatever, you're being paranoid and a killjoy."

"And you would be paranoid too if he was your cousin."

"He's my best friend."

"And you let him go out with a complete stranger. And what if he does become attached to this bitch? And she breaks his heart? It's going to send him right back into cutting. Only this time we'll be looking at him from a damn casket!"

"Ana's not a bitch!"

"Like you know!"

"Like you know!"

"I don't give a flying fuck what you say, he's not seeing her."

"You can't control him!"

"I know what's best for him."

"I know what's best for him."

"Bullshit."

"Nick, I'm not getting into this with you."

"Brian won't let you make his decisions."

"He doesn't have a choice."

"You're not his father. He's a damn adult--"

"I'm the closet thing he's got to a father right now and he will listen."

"Kevin--"

"Enough," Kevin growled, hearing the front door open followed by Brian's joyous laugh. Vaulting from the couch, Kevin hurriedly lumbered toward the door. "Brian, damnit, what the Hell do you think--" His voice dropped when he saw Brian push Ana against the nearby wall to attack her with a passionate kiss. Kevin's stomach violently lurched. "What the Hell is she doing here?!"

"Spending the day with me?" Brian raised his light brows as their kiss broke and he glanced at his cousin. "What's wrong with that?"

"Here?" Kevin snorted.

"No, up on the roof. Of course here--"

"Her?" Kevin repeated, glancing over Ana with a flicker of disgust in his emerald eyes.

"Maybe I should just go?" Ana suggested softly, brushing her hand gently down Brian's arm. She had seen that glare when she first met Kevin and frankly wasn't comfortable with it.

"No. I want you to stay," Brian shook his head and glared at his cousin. "What the Hell is up your ass, Kev? Can't stand to see me happy again?"

"We need to talk privately," Kevin insisted, his lips turning into a slight grin of satisfaction when Ana pulled away from Brian.

"There's nothing to talk about," Brian turned around and took Ana's hand, pulling her towards his room.

Ana flinched as Brian took her past Kevin. "Brian, wait--"

"He can't control who I'm with or what I do with them--"

Kevin reached to grab his cousin's upper arm, jerking him back with Ana in tow. "And what the fuck have you been doing with her?!"

"Let go of my arm," Brian replied, staying calm as he shielded Ana. "It's none of your business what we do privately."

"Please tell me you used a condom?"

"Please tell me you know me well enough to know the answer?"

"I think she'd be sleazy enough to make you ride bareback to get pregnant."

"Okay, this conversation is over, asshole," Brian ripped his arm out of Kevin's grasp and yet again began escorting Ana to his room.

"Brian, I think I should go," Ana whispered softly toward Brian, flinching again as she passed Kevin, swearing he had his hand raised against her.

"No, you don't have to. Kevin has no control over who I see," Brian shook his head. "Please, Ana."

"He doesn't like me--"

"I like you. Isn't that what matters?"

"Well, yes--"

"Then don't worry about Kevin," Brian opened his door and let them in, locking it behind him. "He'll get over it sooner or later."

"You mean before or after I'm six feet under the ground..." Ana murmured as Brian wrapped his arms around her, leading her toward the bed till they fell upon it.

"Nothing will ever happen to you, Ana. I'll make sure of that," Brian kissed the tip of her nose.

"That's 'cause you're going to keep me in bed all day."

"Do you have any objections to that?"

Ana looked as if she were giving serious thought to the question. "Well--"

Brian silenced her with a breathtaking kiss, as if to make the decision for her.


~*~*~*~*~


"Guess what Brian is doing tonight," Howie announced as he appeared in his hotel room to find Stephanie pouring over a novel she had just recently bought. She glanced up from the pages with a curious smile, but Howie said nothing more as he crawled into bed. It was already ten in the evening and for the most part, everyone had straggled to bed. Except for Kevin, who was waiting for Brian. But that was an entirely different story.

"Um... running away to Vegas with Ana to get married?" Stephanie guessed, putting a bookmark in its place and setting the novel on the nightstand.

"I thought you threatened Ana that she needs to have a real wedding so you can be the maid of honor?"

"I know. I'm horrible at guessing and I wanted you to tell me."

"Try again."

"But Howie--"

"C'mon."

"Taking Ana out for a night on the town?"

"The whole entire night... To a romantic restaurant, then a drive in a limo around town, then to a private bed and breakfast on the outskirts of town."

"Really?!"

"He called me earlier to let me know so we wouldn't worry."

"I'll bet Kevin's having a fit right now."

"A royal fit..."

"Oh, well. He's just going to have to get used to it," Stephanie shrugged, pulling off her t-shirt to reveal a form fitting tank top.

"That's what Brian said," Howie chuckled, catching her hand as she leaned to turn out the light. "Don't. I like watching you."

"You do?"

"I love to."

"...Okay," Stephanie blushed softly, her pigtails offering more innocence.

"Have I told you you're beautiful today?"

"Actually, no--"

"You're beautiful."

"So are you," Stephanie teased as she pulled off her sweatpants.

"Beautiful?"

"Why can't a guy be beautiful?"

"Because then he'd be homosexual?"

"Oh get off your machismo--"

"My what?"

"Machismo. Your... manliness?"

"Get off your dictionary how 'bout it?"

"Touchy, touchy," Stephanie clicked her tongue with a giggle.

"I'll touchy, touchy you," he growled, tackling her.

"Hey! No, no! No touchy there! Howie!" she burst out in giggles as he tickled her sides.

"You asked for it!"

"Not fair! Uncle! I give up!" she panted heavily, squirming as he continued his torture.

"Uncle doesn't work!"

"What does?!"

"Nothing!"

"HOWIE!"

"Stephanie!" he mimicked.

"No cookie for you tonight!" she gasped through giggles.

"Cookie?"

"Sounded better than nookie?"

"You're an honest to God goofball."

"But a loveable goofball."

"A very loveable goofball," Howie agreed, leaning down to kiss her softly. Stephanie wrapped his arms around his neck and deepened the kiss, their tongues slowly dancing in rhythm.

"Thought there was no cookie tonight?" Howie murmured, feeling her slide away his boxers.

"I changed my mind?"

"What if I don't want any?"

"Well, if you don't want any, I guess..." Stephanie began pulling away from his body.

"Now wait a damn minute!"

"What?" she smirked.

"Don't leave," he pouted.

"I thought you didn't want any cookie tonight?"

"I do."

"You're too cute sometimes," she chuckled, returning to him.

"Me?"

"Yes, you."

"Well, thank you."

"You're welcome," she began nibbling on his neck, continuing where she had left off with his boxers.

"God," he breathed softly, reaching to tangle his hands within her platinum locks as he let his body wash with the sweet sensations she was providing.

She let her hands roam over his strong chest, her kisses and nibbles trailing down to his shoulders and collarbone. She loved being intimate with him; it was like visiting Heaven.

"I love you..."

"I love you, too. Always," she looked up into his eyes and smiled.

"Can I make love with you?" Howie inquired, pulling her tank top away.

"Please do," Stephanie sighed, feel the cool air touch her skin.

"I love you," he whispered once more, raining kisses upon her soft flesh.

"Oh Howie... I love you," she bit her lip, arching her back in pleasure.

Grinning against the pit of her stomach, he removed the rest of her clothing. Tossing it idly toward the floor, Howie brought his kisses up her body once more. Feeling the wet heat of her entrance, he slid himself slowly inside.

"Mmmm... Howie..." she moaned as he filled her, slightly raising her hips.

"God, Stephie..."

"Hold me," Stephanie whispered, wrapping her arms around his body as he slowly began to move against her.

"Move with me," he instructed, guiding her hips with his as he held her close.

"God, Howie... yes..." They were soon moving as one, connecting in every way possible as she leaned up to kiss him lovingly.

"Stay with me forever?" he requested against her lips.

"Forever and after that," she promised, running her nails down his back softly.

"Oh God," he shuddered.

They moved together, slowly bringing the ecstasy to the highest peak until Howie could take no more and picked up his speed.

"Stephie, I'm going to--"

"Let it go," Stephanie breathed heavily, kissing him hard as she reached her climax. And he soon joined, falling against her body in an exhausted heap. A thrilled, overzealous, exhausted heap.