- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:
WARNING: THIS IS A SLASH STORY AND DOES CONTAIN FOUL LANGUAGE.

PLEASE BARE WITH ME THIS IS THE FIRST STORY THAT I HAVE EVER WRITTEN..

PLEASE LEAVE FEED BACK!.

“You two make me sick. You know that?” Brian stated looking at the couple sitting across from him on the couch.

“I know!” Nick said with a smile on his face.

“Lay off cuz. I think it’s cute!” Kevin said as Howie agreed.

“Thanks Kev. Thanks D.” Nick said with a cheesy grin as he looked up at the person sitting behind him waiting for a smart-ass remark.

A.j. with a big smirk on his face gave Brian the middle finger and told him to “go screw himself.”

“Wow Nick,” Brian said, “don’t you have a very polite boyfriend!”

Nick looked up at A.j. “we’re gonna have to work on that attitude of yours. You heard Brian, he said you were very polite and very polite just isn’t your thing! Plus, you were very nice Brian and I don’t like that!”

“Hey!” was all Brian could manage to say before the doorbell rang.

“That’s probably the reporter from MTV. So you two need to get off each other so she doesn't start asking questions.” Howie said on his way getting up to answer the door while Nick gave A.j. a quick kiss and sat on a different couch.

:: Later That Night ::

Nick sat on A.j’s bed watching A.j. on the computer.

“I hate this.”

“Hate what?” A.j. said as he stopped paying attention to the computer and faced Nick.

“Having to hide us and I how I feel about you from the world.”

“I know babe, me too. But what management says is what goes and we both know that.”

“I know,” Nick said with a sigh, “but I still hate it.”

“Me too. And that really sucks cuz it’s not easy for me either. I want people to know about you and me and to know how much I love you, but there is nothing we can do about it. So lets just go to sleep and not stress over this for now. We have a lot of things to do tomorrow.” Said A.j. while getting ready to go to bed.

:: After about 5 minutes of silence ::


“J?”

“Yea Nick?”

“I love you” Nick said right before falling asleep.

“I love you too.” A.j. said in between yawns.